S&P Global Market Intelligence Junior Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Junior Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

3.1

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Visakhapatnam (India)).

Interview

For freshers they conduct written test,after that technical 1 and technical 2.every round is eliminating round.after that hr discussion.they qualify more candidates in written test,but in technical 1 maximum candidates will disqualify.

Interview Questions

• Majorly on finance and accounting
    For ex: basics of finance and accounting,formulas,definitions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I dont know about that,because i m fresher same package.

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through my college. Online written test can be attempted from your place of comfort, which tests accounting fundamentals and english skills. Then F2F interviews. 1st round only concentrates on the basics.In 2nd round you have to answer in depth(not long).and finally HR round where you will be detailed about your offer. The interview process was smooth and easier than expected.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is Holding Co. & Subsidiary co
      2) What is Minority Interest
      3) accounting concepts... basic things .   1 Answer

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There are three rounds
    First -HR Round
    Second- Team lead
    Third -Director

General questions are asked in all the rounds, prepare all the terms like merger, acquisition, joint venture, Amalgamation,Business Cycle, EBITA, Consolidation,Conglomerate merger, Defensive merger, Demerger or corporate split or division, Holding company,Hostile Takeover, Friendly takeover

Interview Questions

• Financial terms explanation, describe a time you solved a problem, all the general stuff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

3 step process. first round is online written exam. tests your mathematical skills and knowledge in finance . then technical round depends on you performancem you have to have good english skills and they test you on knowledge on finance and wheteher you can work in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

i applied in online... got through in online test.. and waitng for the date of interview in hyderabad.. 1st round is all about financial basics.. easily we can through this round..prepare the basics for 1st round and more concentrate on accounting standards and ratios for the second round

Interview Questions

• mutual fund, gaap, and some basics   2 Answers

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

First round - aptitude 110 minutes online test
    Second round - operational round basic accounting questions were asked- principles of accounting ,accrued income,depletion,capital budgeting ,share premium ,Debt- equity ratio
     asked me self intro plus about project too
    Derivatives, amalgamation ,absorption, acquisition, merger,
     Annual report
     Public and private company
    net assets fictitious assets

Interview Questions

• principles of accounting ,accrued income,depletion,capital budgeting ,share premium ,Debt- equity ratio
       asked me self intro plus about project too
      Derivatives, amalgamation ,absorption, acquisition, merger,
       Annual report
       Public and private company
      net assets fictitious assets   1 Answer

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tirupati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Tirupati (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1st round written exam:
    Accounts and finance
    English, arthimatic and reasoning
    2nd round:
    Technical round they ask regarding the subject basic questions in accounts, finance and stock markets
    3rd round :
    Technical round they ask depth questions regarding the subject 4th round:
    HR negotiations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its good company. They taken only subject worth guys

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tirupati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Tirupati (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First round is Written test which consists of basic finance questions, aptitude and English. Second round is F2F there they will ask you basic questions with explanation.Final round is HR which is easy like tell about yourself etc.

Interview Questions

• Where you will show the contingent liabilities in Balance sheet?   Answer Question

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test which include Three sections, Finance, Numerical reasoning and English knowledge
    HR
    Technical
    Offer Letter

I am shortlisted for the HR Round. Lets see what happen tomorrow. Ill keep update you.
    The question that were asked was
    Forfeiture of Shares
    Sales
    Article of Association
    Memorandum of Association

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

WRITTEN round followed by two technical rounds followed by director round followed by HR round. Director round was bit tricky because in depth analytical answers are expected but if one is through first and second technical round job, is half done.

Interview Questions

• corporate finance topics like equity,share etc   1 Answer