S&P Global Market Intelligence Junior Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Junior Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

3.2

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I gone through the written test and written test was as easy as simple test with forty questions in finance and ten questions in aptitude and ten questions in English and time given for me is one hour and i finished the test within half an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Junior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Started with a basic aptitude test, a small personal interview one on one..basic questions.Next round was another test with questions on financial knowledge, gk , case studies.
    then few more rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Bhubaneswar (Bangladesh)) in April 2014.

Interview

easy written test, interview is technical - must have accounting ,financial mgt. and financial market knowledge

less salary

See What S&P Global Market Intelligence Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Former Research Associate

Pros: “1. Work-life balance that they offer for this position is the best. No work required for weekends. 2. Good brand name to work with”“1. Work-life balance that they offer for this position is the best. No work required for weekends. 2. Good brand name to work with” – Full Review