S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.9

91 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

First Round video interview. Then on site interview with two different managers, 30 mins each. The in person interview was very informative and the interviewers seemed genuinely interested in my interests. Made a good impression on the relationships employees have.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through the website. 2 weeks later received a call from a recruiter to learn about my experiences. I pass that round was scheduled for a call with the hiring manager. During the interview the manager asked about my current role, what I know about the company/position. I received a call from the recruiter same day saying they wanted to meet me. Final interview was 3, 30 minute sessions from other managers on the team. My recruiter was very knowledgeable about the company, friendly and professional. That was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your current job?
      What do you know about us?
      Why would you be a good fit?
      Alot of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst interview I have ever had. I was asked lots of questions I didn't prepare such as financial knowledge I learnt in college. I didn't expect to be asked these questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It's an onsite interview. I was interviewing with five persons. For each person, it was a 30 minutes talk. Most of questions were based on my resume. It also included some very practical industrial questions.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an initial interview with three people. They reviewed my background and went over the position. Afterwards, there would have been a follow-up interview with others in the organization.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

1st round was a 30 minute phone screen - recruiter asked no technical questions. Heard back less than 24 hours later to schedule 2nd round, which was a week later. 2nd Round was probably the most difficult - 1 on 1 in-person interview with senior director hiring for the position. Heard back less than 30 minutes after leaving the interview about a final round. 3rd round was two weeks following - Recruiter handled all logistics and travel arrangements for out-of-state interviews with the team I'd be working closely with (2 day travel, consisted of 6x 30 minute, back to back interviews). Heard back within 24 hours with formal offer. They were good about extending time for me to consider and ask clarifying questions - I took 7 days to negotiate with competing offers. All in all - interviews were very conversational. Only technical questions pertained to my background and knowledge qualifications for the position.

Interview Questions

• -Define the responsibilites of 'Product Manager' specific to XYZ industry
      -Help me understand your resume
      -Explain the technical aspects of XYZ research publication
      -Why did you chose XYZ as your field of study for graduate schooling
      -Your background is heavily in research and this position is not, so:
      1) What experiences qualify you for this role?
      2) How familiar are you with excel and handling large data sets
      3) How have you engaged with stakeholders in this industry   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated 15% higher base salary and signing bonus

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Process took 4+ weeks. Was briefed by an HR team member and then spoke with the VP of the group and came in for two in person interviews. Unfortunately I did not receive an offer as I was informed the organization had closed the position as part of a larger initiative.

Interview Questions

• Discuss what makes you special as an employee   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume with a referral, and got the interview after one week. I had four rounds one-on-one phone interviews. HR and hiring manager rounds were easy. The last round one with a vice president was tough , he called me one day earlier(possibly on purpose), and asked at least five questions on each task of each project , then I failed.

Interview Questions

• how you know our company? tell me about your self. go through your resume. what you know about our product and competitor's product? whats your career goals?   1 Answer

Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

1st round interview was a phone, second round was in person with two interviewers. Once at S&P they gave us a demo of their platform and then called us individually into an interview room. The interview was one on one, and lasted 30 min each. They want you to be concise and simple and see how well you can communicate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why your school and major?