S&P Global Market Intelligence Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Process was over two days. Starts with a basic aptitude test. Followed by a HR round where the knowledge of the company is tested. Next is a manager round where financial questions are asked. Finally the director round where the director checks the compatibility of the candidate to the firm.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through online portal..Received a mail for the online test which included quant,logical reasoning , comprehension , general knowledge and Finance.
    The test was not that easy.Cleared it and have been called for the interview round.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The first round was simply the screening of resume.
    The second round was an aptitude test comprising of 4 sections- General aptitude,Comprehension,GK,Finance. The 3rd round was a Hirevue interview.
    Next is a face to face interview.
    Waiting for the interview date.

Interview Questions

• Hirevue question: share your internship details.
                                   alternative career
                                   are you willing to work in rotational shifts.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

the hiring process takes 2 months. the first stage is online test, second- hireview interview third- company presentation fourth- interview. the test was average, hireview gave just 1 min for a question so was a bit difficult..selected students have been called for the company presentation..

Interview Questions

• what is the relationship between s&n financial and S&P capital IQ   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Hiring process took place in 4 stages. First was an online test. The test was average and included questions from basic finance, derivatives, stock market, and company ratios. Second was online Hireview interview in which you have to answer questions like "Why S&P Capital IQ?" "What are your hobbies?" etc and your video is recorded using webcam.
    Third and fourth round were personal interviews. Interviews were conducted in a very professional manner.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1st- Online Aptitude Test. You may be called to the office or you can also have the option of giving the test at home.
    2nd- HR Round. There were two interviewer in the panel
    3rd- Technical. There can be two technical rounds depending on candidate. Again two people for assessment.
    4th- Final round director round.

From 1st round to second round easily a week to get a response.
    The HR round & Technical round may happen on the same day depending on availability of managers. But if not, it can take weeks.

Keep checking with HR, as they tend to forget to informing the candidate about further procedure.

Interview Questions

• Online- questions related to capital market, cost of capital, finance, recent business developments, M&A, english
      HR- few technical ques like index, PE, VC
      Technical round- In depth discussion can happen over ETFs, VCs, PE funding, angel investors, AMC & Mutual fund difference, Hedge funds

The process takes a lot of time 1-2 months easily. During the proces my exam results were out and I was over-qualified for the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Four phases, aptitude test, digital interview, company presentation, PI. Aptitude test consists of quant, LR, verbal, finance, GK questions. 60-90 minutes long. Not very easy. Digital interview done via hireview. PI round not yet done

Interview Questions

• In digital interview, about company, willing to work in shifts   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Interview was a long process, applied through campus, had an aptitude,a hirevue round then was called to gurgaon to give the personal interview. Process took a whole month. The company had come to my campus in December and that's when the aptitude took place. Then hirevue round happened in Jan and the interview was conducted in February.

Interview Questions

• Was asked basic finance questions, various ratios, about mergers and acquisitions,differences between depreciation and amortization, etc   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First round was written test followed by 2 technical and 1 HR round, written is easy- just for the sake of a test they conduct it. Every round is kind of elimination round. In both technical round they would ask questions from financial accounting to financial market. Just like teacher ask student in school, a terrible structuring of asking questions, could say illogical senseless pattern which could only see in S & P interviews. If you are done through these two rounds, you are just like selected. In HR round, they would ask question questions like, are you okay with shift- just do nod or reply yes for each and everything in that round you are finally selected! get offer letter on the spot. But, you have to think once before joining that company. all the people working in that company are selected through this process, so obviously the attitude of people would not be good. Nerd people who vomit definitions can mostly selected in that company. So obviously work culture is gonna be bad in that company. Even i noticed is that majority of people working over there are Telegu speaking people. I never heard English spoken by anyone in this MNC, which is really disappointing. The job that they give us after this recruitment process is Ctrl+C and Ctrl + V. Your learning opportunities are limited with this copy paste.

Interview Questions

• Financial accounting
      Financial management
      Financial market   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I first had an online aptitude test which was the first round.The second round was the telephonic interview round.The date and time was given before hand and the call was made at that precise time.Interview process was very technical.The person was professional and polite.Questions were asked to the point.Havent heard back after the interview.

Interview Questions

• what services does the company provide? Define/Differences: seed capital,private equity,venture capital,NASDAQ,etc   Answer Question