S&P Global Market Intelligence Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

3.2

Research Associate Interview

Interview

i reached phase 3.
the questions revolve around shares and stocks and other financial basics.
i was asked:
name few indian companies?
why do u say they are indian?
what is index?
what is CDS?
why capital IQ?
i answered all of them correct and my interview went quite well but they selected just 1 candidate out of 6.
but reaching phase 3 is also not an easy task. all the best to all the aspirants.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Written Aptitude - HR Interview - Written Test (GK,Logical reasoning) - Manager Round - Director Round

Interview Questions

• Difference between Merger and Accquisition   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Interview

five rounds. 1st one is a basic written test followed by an HR interview, a concept and general knowledge based skill test (written), Technical Round and Directors Round respectively.

Interview Questions

• What out of Profile, package and environment is the most important factor and why?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

telephonic interview.aptitude

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Step 1:General Aptitude Test where we had to write an SOP
    Step 2:An HR/Technical Based interview, which lasted for hardly 5 minutes
    Step 3:A Content test containing questions based on logic, analysis and Finance
    Step 4: Managerial Interview

Research Associate Interview

Interview

The process was difficult and it wasnt that easy .... there were 4 rounds.... 1st was the aptitude round... + tell me about yorself.
    Results of this aptitude was out in a day
    then there was an hr round basic hr round.... nd mergers & acquisitions , hedge funds were asked
    Then there was a technical round written on the same day ,,, that was very difficult .. it was a cat type format paper .
    Last was the technical round.....

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in May 2014.

Interview

there was a written aptitude test which consisted of basic information about yourself, education and questions on logical reasoning, quantitative and english passage.
    please time yourself accordingly for the test as it is too lengthy and you would only be given 30 mins to complete it.
    also dont stress too much on questions that you're not able to solve as youl lose time.

Interview Questions

• the unexpected thing was not asking anything specified as per the mail regarding financial terms.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process starts with an easy aptitude test (MAT level), if you clear this there is an HR round with basic finance questions (bonds, stocks, hedge funds etc.) depending upon the kind of profile applied for. After the HR round there is a core finance test and subsequently 2 more rounds of interviews.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Initially i appeared for an written exam for which result declared next day then called for interview process where i had two rounds of technical session. on successful completion, called for final HR round.

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Got a link through naukri. Com , online test was there (apti,eng, finance) then 4 rounds of interview took place, core finance & logical questions were asked. Do huge research about the company business areas.

Interview Questions

• IPO, process, company business areas, glossary related to finance like IPO,index,primary mkt etc   Answer Question
    • Share market key terms   4 Answers

Negotiation

Good pay ,no need to negotiate