S&P Global Market Intelligence Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

3.2

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

First round will be technical round, it will be paper pen test (OMR sheets will be given). questions will be on corporate finance, accountancy.In Manager round you will be asked question according to performance and then HR round where your roles will be dicussed

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in February 2017.

Interview

1) Online test
    5 sections - General aptitude (basic English, Maths), Reading Comprehension, Finance (study for important terms related to IPO, indices) ,SOP Writing, GK

2) Interview - 3 rounds - HR, Technical 1 with the manager, Technical 2 with the Director
    (HR round tests your communication and personality, T1 was aptitude, T2 was technical)

Interview Questions

• HR QUESTIONS - Tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, elevator pitch, strengths, weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

FIrst, there was an online aptitude test for which we were called at the office. It had 4 sections namely, quantitative ability, english, general aptitude, and technical knowledge. After 1-2 weeks selected candidates were called for an HR round. After passing this round there was a manager round or technical round. And lastly, there was a director round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online for gurgaon location.
    Process started with an online aptitude test comprising English, Maths, Computer and finance related questions.
    2nd round was personal interview with HR and then technical round related to field.

Interview Questions

• AS 26, Venture Capital, Weighted Average Cost of capital, Depreciation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 5 rounds.

1. Aptitude test -quant, verbal, LR, RC
    2. HR interview- basic questions
    3. Test -GK, language, maths, etc
    4. Managers round- various questions
    5. Directors round- 5 minute interview

Interview Questions

• How would you fit into the role?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1.Shortlisting on the basis of Resume
    2.Written test
    3.Hirevue round
    4.company presentation
    5.Interview with the manager
    The placement started in february'16.Cleared all rounds of the placement process and visited them for the company presentation in April.The process has been on hold since then and still waiting for my call for the final round of interview .There has been no intimation from the company either.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

aptitude test consisting of 94 ques in 100 mins containing aptitude, verbal, logical and finance questions and current affairs. 50% of total applicants were slected through aptitude test.
    the selected candidates would undergo the following rounds.
    technical round
    manager round
    director round- if required

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online.They first gave one online apptitude tast followed by two rounds of intrview at Gurgaon. They asked questions related to accounts,secondary and primary research,irr ratio,Lbo.They further asked questions relating to the company itself,its history,etc,

Interview Questions

• what is LBO, index,irr ratio, why are you chosing this field, accounting principles, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

4 rounds, 1 HR, 2 written test, 1 manager round. HR round is more of technical round. Written test tough. Manager round easy. Prepare well and you can crack it easily.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

An online test comprising basic intelligence [quant, verbal, and LR] and basic finance and accountancy, and basic business world current affairs; followed by an HR interview, which involves checking for probability of attrition [and thus quesions about studies and future plans]; followed by final interview by prospective team lead and manager, which will be about intelligence, financial concepts, and business world knowledge.