S&P Global Market Intelligence Senior Database Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Senior Database Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Whole process took 7 days from first call to getting an offer. It started with first telephonic round(50 min), they covered data modeling concepts, architecture, performance tuning, indexing, Enterprise architect, ERWIN.
2nd round was face to face where I was given technical written test which includes objective + subjective questions. Subjective were 3 sql queries quite complex for a person who didn't work on queries extensively.
3rd round was face to face interview with director who asked lot of technical question, these were in depth questions

Interview Questions

• Indexing in sql server, clustered index, execution plans, index seek, bookmark lookups etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Senior Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process was extensive, questions were based on your concept, approach for solving problem. Looking for vision of a person. Expertise in your area. Depth knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate since profile that was offered was awesome. What I demanded, they offered while making some part of it as a variable component.