S&P Global Market Intelligence Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Went through 6 interviews and then 1 person twice over a 3 month period. I was never called back, I had to call to be told they were going in another direction. Communication from the company was good at first but then when it became clear I wasn't getting the role. all communication stopped. I thought that was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, most related to previous employment and background, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with ciq in August 2013. Overall interview process took 5 weeks. First HR phone screen, then two onsite interviews with hiring manager and a final interview with a MD. HR was very helpful through out the interview process.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

3 Tech rounds consists deep technical on SQL Server and other Microsoft technologies and 1 tech round about software architectures, management and lead capabilities and the last HR round for comp discussions.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Took 9 rounds, but was a very lengthy process. But I guess, worth the wait, as eventually I got selected. My initial months were quite nice as I got a lot of support from the management, but as time passed on, it became bad to worse.