S&P Global Market Intelligence Technology Quality Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Market Intelligence Technology Quality Analyst Interview Questions

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I got a chance to attend the technical interview at Capital IQ after clearing the written test.There I got to know that capital iq not only gives it's clients an unfair advantage but also to the relatives of its employees so that they can land a job with capital iq without doing much hardwork. Candidates who were shortlisted for the interview after the written test were either the relatives of the employees who are working for capital iq or they knew some employees of Capital Iq .I would request the management and the HR dept. to look into this issue.It was a 1:1 interview and the interviewer kept asking the same questions again and again and after that he asked me to leave.There should be at least 2 interviewers so that deserving candidates don't get rejected because of the biased behaviour of an interviewer.Please try to conduct an unbiased recruitment process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Technology Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is long but goes smoothly if you have a good presence of mind and are clear on your concepts and basics. I interviewed at the Gurgaon office
    First round was aptitude test- english, math and logical reasoning. Fairly easy
    Written technical- theoretical, conceptual and situational questions on Testing
    Interview 1: questions on mobile applications, web applications, testing concepts
    Interview 2: computer networking, real-time applications testing, cyber security, in-depth concepts
    HR: why the profile? where do you see yourself 5 years down the line? what are your strengths and weaknesses? basically be fluent in talking

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

round 1- aptitude 30 min(s)(5 question from English RC, general english, quant, reasoning). time management is key to here.
    Round 2- Tech written 45 mins( if you have good knowlsdge then it is very easy to clear).
    round 3- Tech F2F( grilled you through each n every topic in manual testing)
    Round 4- managerial (puzzle n general quest)
    round 5- HR

Interview Questions

• BUG life cycle, test cases security testing, sanity n smoke , re-testing and regression testing.
      Prepare your self for testing question in finance domain.   Answer Question

Technology Quality Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through their website and got a call for interviews at the Ggn office within a week. The first round was a simple written assessment of grammar, case studies and simple logic. The 2nd round was the HR round which was again very basic. The third round was a subjective written test on software testing. By the thord round 80% of the interviewees were eliminated. They got back to me within a week with the result of the 3rd round. I was called for the 4th round which was a technical round. Nothing too complicated but there were elements of stress testing. I think they're looking for you to be honest and up front. Final round was with the director which was just a general run through of my background and the prior stages of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why are you opting for testing   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I generally never write a review but what I experienced here has instigated me to speak my mind and probably give a fair idea of what goes behind the lustrous semblance of this company. So hang in there.......

In the 1st week of Oct'13:
    I had applied for a TQA opening on their career site. To my surprise(considered myself lucky) I was called for an interview within a week but not for 'TQA' but 'Research Associate'. Still I prepared all the finance I could.(trust me it's not easy when you are an engineer)

1st round : Aptitude + Essay (moderate, 80% candidates are eliminated )

2nd round: Just having entered the room..I was asked why did I apply for 'RA' instead of 'TQA' as I'm a B.Tech grad without even judging if I could also fit in as a RA?
    She asked me 2 very basic questions on finance which anyone who reads 'The Economic Times' can answer. I explained them, I had applied for the latter but received a call for the former. Here, the HR girl had no clue of anything whatsoever. I was forced to change my profile again and appear for a TQA written round after 1 week. I agreed.

3rd round : 10 subjective questions on s/w testing in 1 hour. (That's sounds fair.)

After completing the 3rd round, neither they bothered to give any date to expect the results nor inform about the further process. Now, the frustration kicks in....

I call up the front desk after 3 days but she does not forward the call to any of the HR guys, I dropped 2 mails to the interviewer then again 'NO REPLY'. Later, through some internal source I get to know the position has already been filled with no intimation given to the candidates awaiting their results.

You think it's over ?? Naah!!

11th NOV '13: I receive a mail from the HR dept of S&P CIQ to reappear for another TQA opening. Again, back to square one but I assumed my previous process was in pipeline.
    However, to the wildest of my imagination after the 1st round, to test my relentless patience in this occasion they disqualify me as according to their HR policy those who appeared previously can't apply again.

NOTE:
    1) THE CAREER SITE 'ALWAYS' SHOWS JOB OPENINGS ALL AROUND THE YEAR EVEN WHEN THE ACTUAL CASE MAYBE DIFFERENT.

2) THE HR DEPT IS THE EPITOME OF DECEPTION. NO TELEPHONE NO. IS PROVIDED AS THEY CAN ABANDON YOU ANYWHERE IN THE PROCESS WITHOUT A JUSTIFICATION.

3) E-MAILS WOULD NEVER BE ANSWERED.

4) NO EXPLICIT SELECTION IS DONE MANUALLY, A COMPUTER GENERATED E-MAIL IS SENT TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIES.

5) RUDE MANAGERS

PS: Don't waste your time waiting to hear from them in 6 days. DISGRACE.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

hai....i have attended the interview in s&p capital on 25th september.. on that day they have completed 4rounds for me(aptitude,hr,written,technical hr) but after they told that they will call with in a week ..can i expect call from them..but i did all the things fine....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

First Round : Aptitude Test of 30 minutes in which you have to fill some personal details as well.(Cakewalk)
    Second Round : Written Test comprising questions from Software testing(Easy)
    Further Rounds will be Stress Interviews.(Tough)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

First round :Aptitude
    second round :HR interview
    third round:Testing based written exam
    fourth round:Interview with manager
    fifth round :Interview with Director

Interview Questions

• the process is simple>Only domain knowledge is required   Answer Question

Technology Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews, first a written test to test basic aptitude and verbal skills. Then a couple of technical rounds of interviews to gauge out of the box thinking and testing aptitude. Final interview is more of a team, culture fit interview.