S&P Global Ratings Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Ratings Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Ratings

2.9

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings.

Interview

Very efficient. The same recruiter that reached out to me also saw me through the whole process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Ratings

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

General fit and background, why s&p, why the group, light financial background questions. As well, there was a 2-hr ratings assessment in-house. All information given - come up with a one-page writing sample "Credit Rating recommendation".

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings.

Interview

phone interview : walk through your resume, not very hard, need highly communication skills.Hiring process is quickly than other companies and all the interviewers are very nice to talk with.

Interview Questions

• how to deal with multicollinearity   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

30 min call w HR and meet with analytical manager, lead analytical manager and invite for a group lunch. I end up spending more than 3 days to meet all of coworkers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (Denver, CO).

Interview

Two phone interviews. One at 6P and one at 7A. Manager clearly got upset when I referenced the industry can be exclusionary to gender and race. Silently rejected me a couple days later with auto email only

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (New York, NY).

Interview

Straightforward interview process with first a basic 30 minute interview and then a call back for a half-day series of interviews with managers and staff along with a written case study, interviews focused on if you would be a good fit with the organization and of specific job skills, case study focused on writing skills and basic financial analytical skills

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of accounting and financial statements   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (London, England (UK)) in October 2010.

Interview

1) Head-hunted
    2) Interview with Director + Associate Director that will report to and work with (face to face)
    3) Interview with MD of group I will work in (face to face)
    4) Interview with lead of group section VP (video conference)

Interview Questions

• I was well prepared and there didn't appear to be any questions that threw me   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings.

Interview

Start with HR phone interview, follow by interviews with directors, then follow by interview with senior director, then follow by a case interview and then lastly a panel interview. Overall 5 rounds! Since this is an entry level ratings job, the questions focus on general business analysis and thought process. There is no right or wrong answers, one just need to be able to explain the decision process and justify the results.