S&P Global Ratings CREDit Analyst Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Ratings CREDit Analyst Program Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Ratings

3.3

CREDit Analyst Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and was able to land the first interview, which was 30 mins via phone. Nothing really technical, mostly behavioral questions. I heard back around 3 weeks later that I had been selected for the second and final round of interviews, which was at company hq. That consisted of 3 back to back 30 min interviews with 3 separate employees. Those were a bit more technical but mostly really focused on leadership potential. Overall, pretty good experience.

Interview Questions

• No specific question, just the fact that all three interviewers asked the same questions but used different wording.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate as the offer was really sweet.

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Ratings

CREDit Analyst Program Interview

Interview

This is for the CREDit Analyst Program. Here's the numbers - 500 candidate resumes received, 100 phone interviews conducted, 28 candidates invited to super day, 10 spots for each year's analyst class. 1) The phone interviews will ask technicals there's already interview reviews on glassdoor so check them out 2) The day before Super Day is pretty chill. They will set you up a hotel and airline as long as you're not local (aka NYU or Baruch). They had a dinner event for when you arrive while you 'network' with Directors from all major departments. After the dinner they'll have like a small corny teamwork building exercise. 3) The Super Day itself can be pretty intense. You'll be a part of the morning or afternoon interview time. The whole interview REALLY relies on who you'll have. If you have a super chill director from a non-intense team (small local US government - public finance) , then it's easy cruising. If you have a former banker veteran from a bulge bracket bank (JP Morgan, Goldman, etc) that's currently managing multiple teams (corporate) then expect to get hammered on technical questions. To be safe, I'd review all the general accounting questions and review some legit literature from the S&P website that's available publicly. You'll have two or three interviewers and expect it to be 30 minutes each.

Credit Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

After filling out the standard application form, I was invited to complete an online interview, in which I had to video tape my answers to several questions. Unfortunately, the video taping was the last part of the application procedure I was invited to.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for S&P?   2 Answers