S&P Global Ratings Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Ratings Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Ratings

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was basic it start for tell me about yourself to past history education, few question from CV basic question from market and financial perspective,than about future goals to stability questions .Than end up with technical round a small exam is conducted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Ratings

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings.

Interview

1 telephone interview with HR hiring manager. Talked mainly about experiences and qualifications. I was called back for an interview, with two people. This again touched on experiences and included a lot of competency based questions. Focused around teamwork, leadership, communication etc.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from HR 3 weeks later to arrange for an interview. The first interivew was with the hiring manager and her subordinate. The interview was very relaxed and they basically went through the CV and asked questions related to your previous work experience. I was contacted 1 week later to come back for second interview. This time with two managers from other departments and lasted for an hour. It's been more than 2 weeks since my second interview. Tried emailing HR for an update once and never got a reply. Followed up with a phone call and was told she has not heard anything from the hiring manager and will follow up and let me know. Few days later and I'm still waiting for an update.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe what a good data management process should be   Answer Question