S&P Global Ratings Graduate Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graduate Credit Analyst

S&P Global Ratings Graduate Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Ratings

Graduate Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings.

Interview

2 x 30min technical interviews with department managers from different divisions. very practical application of questions - expect to be asked about current events relating to S&P and be aware of current government projects happening. be aware of global events relating to S&P, not just locally. HR is pretty bad with replying to you after the interview unless you chase them.

Interview Questions

• How would an airline company finance its purchase of a plane?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Ratings

Credit Graduate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings in October 2016.

Interview

Online Application was surprisingly uncomplicated. Only had to fill in my details and upload CV. Received invite for telephone interview after a few days. HR was very friendly. Interview was 5 days after the invitation. Had two 30 min interviews. Asked questions about accounting, global economic events such as US elections and Brexit, and some general motivational questions

Graduate Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview was highly technical with one question about myself. Come prepared and make sure you are up to date with the latest finance and economic news. Interviewers were very friendly.