S&P Global Ratings Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Ratings Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Ratings

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

They asked me questions about what they thought about what the world was doing when we thought that it was about that. More words about interviews wow at least 30 words is long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Ratings

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings.

Interview

Two phones calls with employees in S&P ratings department. Behavioral oriented interview with some questions about the general economy. Everything was expected, walk me through your resume, why do you want to work here?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Got a call from HR then scheduled an interview with the managers. Talked with 2 people and the interview lasted 1 hr. The questions were all general behavioral questions and some regarding your skills set.

Interview Questions

• What is the one point you want to highlight on your resume and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Initial communications just through a connection with a recruiter. They use Kelly Services to hire all their temporary employees like interns. I was only to have a phone interview and a 1:1 interview in person, but ended up getting the offer without the 1:1 but everyone else had to. I'm not sure why.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Got email that I was selected for a phone interview. First interviewed with HR, then with the Managing Director I work under. Both were less than 30 min and not too technical. Very basic finance questions to confirm I had interest and knowledge.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings in April 2013.

Interview

First a phone call with HR, then an interview with my manager and then an interview with 2 members of the team I worked with.
    It was a good experience. Everyone I spoke with was nice and there were no shocking questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a very difficult decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview with an HR representative and then an interview with a managing director and director (at the same time). The second interview had little technical questions but was pretty general: why do you want to work here? Who is the president of S&P?

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in January 2016.

Interview

Case interview where selected financial information was provided. I had 20 minutes to analyse two companies in terms of business risk and market risk, followed by a 5 minute presentation for two senior staff members.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate these two companies on a scale from 1-5? Why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The vedio interview about 6 questions. Pretty straightforward. About 1 and a half minute to answer the question. Need your mic work well. A relatively good experience and don't need too much preparation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online.
    Process took quite a long time (think it was due the fact that they re-managed the process after Christmas break) but was always very efficient and precise.
    Liked the fact that they spend time sending me reminder for scheduled events/interviews.