S&P Global Ratings Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at S&P Global Ratings

3.5

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (New York, NY).

Interview

1 round OCR interview, most about resume, some programming questions. Really easy. The position requires a lot of programming experience in python or matlab and VBA.
They will ask about some basic concepts for programming and some VBA code. Be prepared with VBA, because some may not really be familiar with that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Ratings

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I skipped part being interviewed by the HR. I was interviewed by the manager of quant team directly. He was a very nice guy and has deep and profound knowledge within the field, which i found on his linked profile. I walked him through my resume. He asked hard technical questions, which i guess is closely related to the day to day job. He told me that he has 3 members on his team including him self and needs some one who can start the job right away. I guess this is the major reason i didn't get the job because all the projects i have done are not related to their day to day practice.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the stock, whose price you simulated/forcasted, default tomorrow?   Answer Question