S&P Global Ratings Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

S&P Global Ratings Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Ratings

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings.

Interview

First I received per email an invite to sit a video interview almost right after completing the application. The next step consisted in completing two phone interviews in the same day. Both interviews lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference in the economic systems in the US and North Korea?   Answer Question
  • Please mention some relevant financial ratios and explain their importance.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Ratings

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I sent the application with Cv and cover letter and after one month more or less I got invited for a video interview. The interview lasts more or less 20 minutes and is only motivational.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings in October 2017.

Interview

Online application with CV screaning, video interview with several questions about why wanted to join S&P. The questions are not difficult, but you have to prepare to answer effectively.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of S&P (specific) and why financial service industry   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Ratings in November 2018.

Interview

After submitting your online application and a following CV screening, you receive an invitation to a HireVue-Interview. Then you get invited to two 30min phone interviews next to next. They asked me just behavioural questions, even though the invitations said, that the interviews will be partly behavioural and partly technical (accounting, economic and finance in general). Not sure, if that's only the case, when you apply as an undergraduate and they ask the technical questions just when applying as a graduate.