SABMiller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SABMiller Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

3.2

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SABMiller.

Interview

It was a thorough interview with behavioral questions, nothing unexpected. Strength, weakness, challenges, why you fit the role & do you like beer. It was all face to face 1:1.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SABMiller in May 2012.

Interview

Included interview with several people in the company included the MD. It was very interesting since each interviewer had different approachs. At the end it included psycometric test that were very different than anything that I had ever done before in a process.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SABMiller (Johannesburg (South Africa)).

Interview

It was a competency based interview and I must say I was impressed. With that kind of interview, u cannot miss out on street smart talent. This is what you need in a workplace. The calibre of people working at SABMILLER are exactly that, in addition to being book smart.

Interview Questions

• How I approach problem solving in complex situations   1 Answer

Finance Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kampala (Uganda)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SABMiller (Kampala (Uganda)) in June 2016.

Interview

Oral interview since we all were employees already, they needed to fill a position that had gone vacant after an Employee retired from the position. an Internal Advert was sent out to all users and those who met the criteria were called for interviews, oral interviews were contacted and position filled

R&D Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SABMiller in March 2016.

Interview

very formal interview. first with Hr manager, then with plant manager. i started with a phon3 interview followed with group panel of 3 including Hr

applied in january through Pnet, then middl3 march i got a call for interview

Training Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SABMiller (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in September 2015.

Interview

Had a telephone interview with hiring manager, HR, and L&D specialist. After a couple of days I was invited to a panel interview, on the panel it was hiring manager and L&D specialist. After the interview I went for a 3 hour psychometric assessment, conducted by an industrial psychologist, which I must say was long, tiring but good. During the interview process, I also did a background check, which was conducted by HR, and was also asked to submit certified transcripts (to be verified) and pay slip. After 3 weeks having gone for the interview, my references were contacted, and was told I would receive feedback shortly on the outcome of interview process. Within a month and a week, I received my feedback from industrial psychologist regarding my assessments, which was positive as I learned more about myself, strengths, weaknesses and personality; but never heard back from HR regarding my feedback.

At first the experience was positive (communication with HR, treatment, feedback from IO psychologist), but after some time it turned out to be negative (not receiving feedback from HR as promised after reference have been checked, even tried to get feedback, but no response was given).

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation where a plant line manager has different training priorities to the ones you have?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SABMiller (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in July 2015.

Interview

Standard procedure for employment. Two interviews one in English and the other in Spanish. The process lasted 45 days in total. Always received feedback from the interviewers, and what preparation was needed prior each call.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at SABMiller (Port Harcourt (Nigeria)).

Interview

I applied online and got an sms inviting me for a test after 3 months. When I got there I met other candidates who also came for the process. The test comprise of Verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, sentence correction, psychometric questions. It was a standard assessment. After the test , we were asked to wait. Later that same day I was called in for an Interview which was a Panel interview. They said they will get back to me . I was called roughly 4 months after the assessment and I had a Chat with the Sales Manager. I was then given an offer

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woking, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SABMiller (Woking, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

online application
    Telephone interview
    Face to face interview - they were running late even though I was the only person that day being interviewed, had to wait 45 minutes to be seen

The interviewers were named Clare and Monty.
    Monty was very friendly and a pleasure to talk with.
    Clare was friendly but false, you could tell she did not enjoy her job.
    After the interview I was told that I would hear very soon and that it seemed positive. I got an email 1 week later from Clare saying she had my feedback and would be giving me a call shortly.
    I then never heard back. Dispite me later sending several emails asking when I would be getting my phone call and feedback Clare still did no let reply.
    This just shows the kind of care the woman has for her position and role within the company, and also reflects badly on the way that the company is allowed to operate (making arrangements for a phone call/communication and not even sending a curtousy email)

Interview Questions

• Main topic was risk- define risk without using the word risk.   2 Answers

SABMiller Response

Oct 5, 2015 – Representative

It is our intention that all candidates should have a positive interview experience with SABMiller and be advised of the outcome of the process, if this has not been the case on this occasion then... More

Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SABMiller (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter for the role. Went to the London office for a face to face interview with three people that I would be working with. All very straightforward, no trick questions just getting to know me and asking about my previous experience.