SAFT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAFT Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

Engineering Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAFT (Valdosta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Worse interview I have ever been on. First, I had to pay for everything except the airline ticket. I showed up at the rental car and found out it was not prepaid. Same for hotel. I did get reimbursed, but I was out $500 for over a month. Totally unprepared to pay these expenses out of my pocket and wait for reimbursement. Second, they scheduled my interview on a company celebration day. High level execs flew in for the event. They were very distracted and did not give me a good interview. I thought the entire process was unprofessional. On a positive note, they allowed one extra day for me to look around the area to see if I would like living there.

Interview Questions

• Do you think your family would like to live in Valdosta and why?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SAFT (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Phone Screen plus 4 face to face interviews. 3 Panel interview, attendees were 2-3 HR Manager + Generalists, Managers and supervisors. 1 One on One with Department Manager. Overall Good interview, very formal but relaxed and everyone was courteous and engaged.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a about a time when you performed above and beyond of your normal job.   Answer Question

ATB Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAFT (Cockeysville, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant. The interviewer was very informative and understanding despite the massive amounts of misinformation I was given by the recruiting company that informed me of the position. The recruiter misinformed me about the position being temporarily located in Cockeysville until their entire department move within 6 months. I was also misinformed about the qualifications of said job. Most likely took a quick glance at my resume and said "electrical engineer, just what they're looking for" without checking work experience or anything else.

Interview Questions

• How much work experience do you have within any engineering field?   1 Answer

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAFT (Orange Park, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was preliminary phone interview and I hoping to get call from them for further consideration. I am confident that we will move on the next level of the interview which is either another phone interview with the management team or Engineering team. I look forward to hear from them.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAFT (Cockeysville, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

It was an exploratory interview based on a recommendation from my supervisor. I met with HR and a few of the scientists/engineers and discussed a variety of topics ranging from my graduate studies to the specifics of the plant's operation. Despite thinking that I was a great fit for the company, they unfortunately had no positions available in R&D at the time.

Interview Questions

• The chief scientist asked me numerous questions about my resume and my previous research.   1 Answer

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAFT (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

took a few days, lots of testing. found it interesting. they got very excited when i tested well. they seemed to care alot about their employees, but they also sold the hiring process a little too much. they told me i would be hired on full time in a few months, but the compoany had changed its policy and no one was hired for 1 1/2 yeras. then we were all cut loose

R&D Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAFT (Cockeysville, MD) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very long. The interviewer was late, leading to me having to wait half an hour to be interviewed. I interviewed with three people, three scientists and the head of HR. The scientists were very polite and asked questions about my programming, research and MS Excel capabilities.

Interview Questions

• What is you're highest level of education?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SAFT in April 2016.

Interview

6 rounds of interviews, taking 3 months to complete. Interviews with several levels of management. contract negotiations were tough but fair. highly approve of management style. Application for interview mainly done through introductions or recruitment companies