SAIC Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.3

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process for the role at SAIC came in multiple phases. Reuter phase that comprised of 3 interviews, Client phase which required 1 interview and meeting with multiple people and teams.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?
      Why do you want this job?
      1 Answer

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and the interviewers were very knowledgeable. My resume was reviewed prior to the interview and they came in with specific questions regarding my skills and experience. This was not a canned interview. It gave me a good sense of the company and the people I may potentially work with/for. I answered no to the question “Did you get an offer” because the position was offered to me however; I have not accepted at this time as I have not received a formal offer letter yet.

Interview Questions

• None, it was a skills based interview   1 Answer

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Hiring processes are highly varied. HR has little-to-no role. Expect to identify your experience in detail, to have certifications often required for key government support roles.