SAIC Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIC Database Administrator Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in August 2012.

Interview

Sat down with a group of four guys (Gov't lead, three SAIC employees). Formal, but not too formal. Didn't get into the technical side of the job with the questions they asked. I was asked more character questions. They weren't as concerned with what i could do as much as they were concerned with if I would be a good fit for the team. I really liked that part about it. They wanted to know about me. I wasn't just a robot pushing buttons on a computer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAIC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in May 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume and then asked to fill out a "Staff Call", a detailed questionaire geared towards the position. The Staff Call detailed job requirements and required me to match experience from my resume to the requirements. The hiring manager then reviewed my answers and determined that he had a candidate with experience better suited to the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. All questions were related to job requirements.   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

written test ,2 rounds of technical interview ..1 round manager ...1 round HR