SAIC Field Office Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

315 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was thorough and complete. They asked about my professional experience and background, which I happily provided. The interview was thorough and complete. They asked about my professional experience and background, which I happily provided.

Other Interview Reviews for SAIC

Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

questions related to work from your resume.
    what is DNS, DCHPS, Share and local connections, and
    questions related to work from your resume.
    questions related to network connection issue.
    what is DNS, DCHPS, Share and local connections, and questions related to work from your resume.
    what is DNS, DCHPS, Share and local connections, and

Program Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had received a screening phone call which then lead to an in-person interview and met with the hiring managers of the department. They asked simple questions to get to know about my working and school history.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAIC (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

There's an initial phone screening that goes over skills relevant to the position. It's just basic questions regarding OOP with Java, SQL, and web dev for me. The onsite interview was a combination of behavioral and technical. The technical part entails more OOP vocabulary but with more explanation and justification for your answers along with a brief white-board coding.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a hashmap and a hashtable?
      What are access modifiers?
      When and why are statics used?   Answer Question

HRIS Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Panel interview with several different people. Couldn't really tell who was in charge or knew the position. Jumped around on a lot of the questions. Manager seemed like she had no idea what she was trying to ask.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Strengths and weaknesses etc.   Answer Question

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (Telephone, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Step 1. I applied online
    Step 2. I 30 minute interview with HR
    Step 3. A 30 minute interview with people who had no technical background
    Step 4. I decided not to continue the process

Telecom Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

The place was excellent to work but the person interviewing I think was a little intimidated by my resume. I nailed the interview but for whatever reason did not get it after talking for 2.5 hours nearly. Go figure.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked in Telecom?   1 Answer

.NET Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Interview process was pretty good with a technical and then talking to manager the same day. It wasn't time consuming like other companies where one day it is phone screen then another day meet in person and then meet another person.

Senior Vmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Group Interview (PM, Team Lead, Architect, Team Member) with question/answer from resume and VMware skillset. Like previous comment combative response to valid answers from group. Spend valuable time with OTHER potential job opportunities.

Cyberspace Target (Fires) Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

I was contact the hiring manager after a brief encounter at a technical job fare. The hiring manager reviewed my resume and thought I would be a good fit for one of several positions. She asked if I would be available for a phone interview and what would be the best time/date for this interview. We set up the phone interview, confirmed the phone number, access number and the name and positions of the interview. The hiring manager was unavailable due to a personal matter.
      The interview was a great!! It was very profession and informative with a lot of back and forth asking me a lot of professional questions with some personal questions peppered in to help me feel like they wanted this to be a good fir for both myself and my family.

A few days later, the hire manager called and offered me the job, but I accepted a position with another company just the day before.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had ever developed a training plan and put together course material.   Answer Question