SAIC GIS FMV Psotitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

GIS FMV Psotitions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

Took a long time (approximately 2 months) unitl i heard anything aside from an automated email reply.
Once I recieved a phone call it was from the hiring manager for the contract and a technical analyst. They had my resume and asked I had time now for an interview. Interview went well, the hiring manager did not know a lot of the specifics of the contract and did not know the 'technical speak', which was why the technical analyst was there. Interview went well but they were obviously trying to hire for lower positions but they wanted someone with experience. I could speak to everything they required without problems. Said they would let people know in a few weeks about the position. Found out through an email the position was closed with no explaination.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult project you were involved in and how long you worked on it.   Answer Question
  • Are you willing to deploy overseas and what length of time?   Answer Question