SAIC Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL | Glassdoor

SAIC Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

2.2

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

SAIC called me. No interview needed. I knew current employees that asked for me to work here. this is taking to long. I will not work at SAIC anymore after I find a better job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

They got to know me and figure out how well I would work with others. They also tried to figure out my future intentions and goals. Then they asked some general technical questions on how I would approach some problems.

Interview Questions

• What is it that you look for when reviewing C code with regards to errors that may pop up that seem benign if you were just working on C code at home or a school project?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people; the person who I was replacing and the program manager. It took about an hour for the interview. I was extremely nervous, but there was some small talk to put me at ease. I did the best that I could do in spite of not knowing some of the answers.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you were able to advise a client that their expectations would not be met.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

A day after applying I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me if I had and preferences in location or job role and then asked when I would have time to schedule a phone interview a few days later. No technical questions were asked, only went over experience on the resume and was explained what the job would be about. A few hour later I was informed they would like to do an in-person interview and flew me out to tour the job site and meet potential supervisors. No technical questions were asked and I was briefed more on the project and had a casual conversation about my personal background. An offer was made a day later.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in September 2014.

Interview

Consisted of a brief email exchange with HR, which resulted in an invitation to a hiring event. At some point, I think my HR correspondent forgot about me, because they said they would send an email on a certain day, but it didn't happen. So I had to send a follow-up email. Interview was a mix of "classic" behavioral questions and discussion of a project I was working on. I was interviewed all at once by SAIC's manager for the particular project, SAIC's technical lead for the particular project, and the government team lead for the team I would be working on. There were no technical questions.

IT Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

HR appoitment to interview/no technical questions/just an overview of my resume and the job details. One week later HR called with $ offer and benefits package/ fnal interview to close all and drug test. working in three weeks

Negotiation

No negotiation, this is what the salary is would you like the job or not

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I was lucky to be one of few of my skill-set, and the manager had already expressed interest in hiring me. I met with his boss who basically gave me a summary of the company and its values.

Interview Questions

• It was as difficult as being asked simply about my previous experiences and projects.   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in August 2012.

Interview

Sat down with a group of four guys (Gov't lead, three SAIC employees). Formal, but not too formal. Didn't get into the technical side of the job with the questions they asked. I was asked more character questions. They weren't as concerned with what i could do as much as they were concerned with if I would be a good fit for the team. I really liked that part about it. They wanted to know about me. I wasn't just a robot pushing buttons on a computer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in July 2011.

Interview

I was led into a darkened room. The interviewer asked software 101 classroom questions then instructed me to write code on the white board. The interviewer was the software lead with very little experience and only a couple of years in his career. The darkened room and absence of professional courtesy was evident of a lesser company and not the high professional standards of SAIC.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was extremely comfortable and helpful. The interviewers were approachable and friendly. They asked questions that really took the approach of finding out who you are and what you are capable of. This was very much unlike the interview process I had gone through with other major software/IT companies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a leadership position you were in and a problem that you were able to overcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a package that was above what I had expected, so in the current economic environment I didn't feel like I had much of a position to negotiate.