SAIC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIC Intern Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Manhattan, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

SAIC visited at the University Career Fair and there it offered me a next day interview. The interview was a behavioral interview and basically asked me about my past experience in working in the IT field and my future aspirations. I am waiting for the next round.

Interview Questions

• Please briefly describe your prior work experience and highlight the achievements.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAIC

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAIC (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Initially contacted by HR to set up in person interview. Met with supervisor of the project, VP of division and an engineer who was in my field. The interview wasn't very technical since it was for an internship, but the common behavioral questions were asked. Everyone was very professional and the process went by smoothly. Was contacted about a week later notifying me that I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which there was a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Cape Canaveral, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Take into account it was an internship position, but the interview process was undertaken nonetheless. Conducted face to face with two representatives as well as having 3-4 additional personnel on conference call, a variety of questions was asked in order to properly place me based on the skills I provided and the positions they had for offer. The two in-person representatives asked me questions relating to the regular HR-related material in order to gauge how I would function within the work place and with co-workers, while those on call asked more technical questions pertaining to my mathematical capability and fluency with computer software. They did ask me to describe past projects I had worked on that pertained to my particular field of study and to possibly explain what I did and why I did that project, in an effort to "sell" them my project if you will.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any questions for us?"   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Initiated through family friend, sent resume, phone interview with potential supervisor, extension of offer

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my ability to learn coding languages (I have no experience there)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring manager forwarded my resume to the hr. And the hr called me up on a Friday morning. She asked several basic questions about my working permits, my relevant education background. Two behavioral questions but no technical questions at all. A follow up phone call from hiring manager was on next Tuesday (quite efficient by the way). We didn't chat a lot before we get to the interview. He asked me to describe relevant experience I listed on my resume and particularly asked me what my role was in those task. Overall it's a nice experience, but I don't know why I didn't get an offer.