SAIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAIC (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

There's an initial phone screening that goes over skills relevant to the position. It's just basic questions regarding OOP with Java, SQL, and web dev for me. The onsite interview was a combination of behavioral and technical. The technical part entails more OOP vocabulary but with more explanation and justification for your answers along with a brief white-board coding.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a hashmap and a hashtable?
      What are access modifiers?
      When and why are statics used?   Answer Question

HRIS Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Panel interview with several different people. Couldn't really tell who was in charge or knew the position. Jumped around on a lot of the questions. Manager seemed like she had no idea what she was trying to ask.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Strengths and weaknesses etc.   Answer Question

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (Telephone, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Step 1. I applied online
    Step 2. I 30 minute interview with HR
    Step 3. A 30 minute interview with people who had no technical background
    Step 4. I decided not to continue the process

Telecom Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

The place was excellent to work but the person interviewing I think was a little intimidated by my resume. I nailed the interview but for whatever reason did not get it after talking for 2.5 hours nearly. Go figure.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked in Telecom?   1 Answer

Senior Vmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Group Interview (PM, Team Lead, Architect, Team Member) with question/answer from resume and VMware skillset. Like previous comment combative response to valid answers from group. Spend valuable time with OTHER potential job opportunities.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my original application ans resume online and within a week, I was contacted by email to for an interview. For right now, there just has been a phone interview. I had to resubmit my application and complete a security form before I could schedule an interview.

Virtual Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC in January 2017.

Interview

Delivery manager was late to the interview and was combative during the whole process. Kept asking questions and then argued with every response. Was evident this individual didn't understand the technology stack they were hiring for and kept boasting about how great of an environment they had and how much "cool stuff" they were doing. Cool stuff doesn't mean anything if you're going to ask someone what text editor they prefer to use and then attack that person's choice. Interviewer described lots of movements between teams and said I should take an entry level job in any department and then jump around. Did not sound like a healthy work environment. Not a single question was asked about what was in the job description.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Started early based on my arrival. Young professional did the interview and was very cordial and seemed uninterested in what was being discussed. As if something else was on his mind. Primarily discussed what the position is and will do. Only time I could discuss my qualifications was to interject into the conversation

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by Recruiter . A security service send me a prescreening to fill-out, Scheduled for on site interview after 3 days.
    The receptionist at the door seems she was very tired of seeing candidates that come in and out for the interview. I was told there is only one interviewer on the interview confirmation email but I found 3 interviewers when I reached at the location. which I was not expected.
    They ask very simple questions. They were underestimating and didn't seems interested on the projects I did in college or my past work experience. Even-though the job description clearly mentioned 0 years of experience.
    The recruiter or hiring manager did not bother respond after the interview. They are shady and lazy . It is unprofessional to leave candidates hanging in this bad job market.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Richmond, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an IT recruiting company about the position. He asked me a few questions about the role and asked about my security background. Then I had a One on one interview with the hiring manager. Very easy process

Interview Questions

• What if a customer complained about not being able to print, when the person right next to them is able to print ?   1 Answer