SAIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIC Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.8

Virtual Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC in January 2017.

Interview

Delivery manager was late to the interview and was combative during the whole process. Kept asking questions and then argued with every response. Was evident this individual didn't understand the technology stack they were hiring for and kept boasting about how great of an environment they had and how much "cool stuff" they were doing. Cool stuff doesn't mean anything if you're going to ask someone what text editor they prefer to use and then attack that person's choice. Interviewer described lots of movements between teams and said I should take an entry level job in any department and then jump around. Did not sound like a healthy work environment. Not a single question was asked about what was in the job description.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Started early based on my arrival. Young professional did the interview and was very cordial and seemed uninterested in what was being discussed. As if something else was on his mind. Primarily discussed what the position is and will do. Only time I could discuss my qualifications was to interject into the conversation

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by Recruiter . A security service send me a prescreening to fill-out, Scheduled for on site interview after 3 days.
    The receptionist at the door seems she was very tired of seeing candidates that come in and out for the interview. I was told there is only one interviewer on the interview confirmation email but I found 3 interviewers when I reached at the location. which I was not expected.
    They ask very simple questions. They were underestimating and didn't seems interested on the projects I did in college or my past work experience. Even-though the job description clearly mentioned 0 years of experience.
    The recruiter or hiring manager did not bother respond after the interview. They are shady and lazy . It is unprofessional to leave candidates hanging in this bad job market.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Richmond, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an IT recruiting company about the position. He asked me a few questions about the role and asked about my security background. Then I had a One on one interview with the hiring manager. Very easy process

Interview Questions

• What if a customer complained about not being able to print, when the person right next to them is able to print ?   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Charleston, SC) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very long. THe interview went well. The questions were straightforward. Towards the end, the interviewer asked my salary expectation, I told him. He stated that the salary of the position was $20k less than I was willing to accept. This probably should have been mentioned earlier in the interview to avoid wasting time.

Policy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC in September 2015.

Interview

Was very relaxed and more interested in finding a fit in the company culture rather than qualifications. They didn't ask any particularly difficult questions and were very interested in answer mine. Quite enjoyable overall.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

They got to know me and figure out how well I would work with others. They also tried to figure out my future intentions and goals. Then they asked some general technical questions on how I would approach some problems.

Interview Questions

• What is it that you look for when reviewing C code with regards to errors that may pop up that seem benign if you were just working on C code at home or a school project?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Manhattan, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

SAIC visited at the University Career Fair and there it offered me a next day interview. The interview was a behavioral interview and basically asked me about my past experience in working in the IT field and my future aspirations. I am waiting for the next round.

Interview Questions

• Please briefly describe your prior work experience and highlight the achievements.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Brief and unimpressive. It was obvious they had an internal candidate and were just going thru the motions. Questions were vague, open ended and really did not follow a logical progression for them to determine anything about myself.

Interview Questions

• No real questions just about things that were on my resume and my past experience.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed twice with SAIC about 3 weeks apart. They were very friendly and promoted a very easy and open interviewing environment. The first interview was simply behavioral and I was interviewed by 2 managers for about an hour. The second interview consisted of a mixture of behavioral and situational questions from 2 more hiring managers. I was then interviewed by 2 others that I would have been working with had I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job? What were your responsibilities?   Answer Question