SAIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.6

HRIS Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Panel interview with several different people. Couldn't really tell who was in charge or knew the position. Jumped around on a lot of the questions. Manager seemed like she had no idea what she was trying to ask.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Strengths and weaknesses etc.   Answer Question

.NET Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Interview process was pretty good with a technical and then talking to manager the same day. It wasn't time consuming like other companies where one day it is phone screen then another day meet in person and then meet another person.

Senior Vmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Group Interview (PM, Team Lead, Architect, Team Member) with question/answer from resume and VMware skillset. Like previous comment combative response to valid answers from group. Spend valuable time with OTHER potential job opportunities.

Cyberspace Target (Fires) Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

I was contact the hiring manager after a brief encounter at a technical job fare. The hiring manager reviewed my resume and thought I would be a good fit for one of several positions. She asked if I would be available for a phone interview and what would be the best time/date for this interview. We set up the phone interview, confirmed the phone number, access number and the name and positions of the interview. The hiring manager was unavailable due to a personal matter.
      The interview was a great!! It was very profession and informative with a lot of back and forth asking me a lot of professional questions with some personal questions peppered in to help me feel like they wanted this to be a good fir for both myself and my family.

A few days later, the hire manager called and offered me the job, but I accepted a position with another company just the day before.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had ever developed a training plan and put together course material.   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my original application ans resume online and within a week, I was contacted by email to for an interview. For right now, there just has been a phone interview. I had to resubmit my application and complete a security form before I could schedule an interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Applied online and was called back 2 weeks later. 2 Phones interviews followed by and in person. Nothing was rushed and then a background and drug screen was done.

Interview Questions

• What project ins school have you worked on that you feel is relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Recruiter responded to my online application, conducted phone screen. Was brought in a couple of weeks later for interviews and then brought back a few weeks later for last round of interviews. Friendly interviewers, casual environment. I got conflicting answers about why the job was open and how many openings the team actually had. The VP I interviewed with talked the whole hour and only asked me 1 question....I declined the offer because the process took too long, the inconsistent answers regarding number and reasons for openings and because some of the interviewers were clearly fishing for information (sometimes outright asking) about how things are doing at my current company and some of the examples of the team's accomplishsments were things that I did 5-10 years ago other places.....it left me with the impression that this group doesn't have ideas of its own and in some regards is pretty far behind the times

Interview Questions

• How does your current company handle x? What's their policy on that?   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAIC (New York, NY).

Interview

Everyone was very professional and polite and had a general interest in me. My HR rep was very willing to help. Interviewer had to ask certain questions according to protocol, but then went their own way soon into the interview. It was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I would be doing if I was all set for money etc. of course the correct answer is to be working on something cool anyways (I assume).   Answer Question

Virtual Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC in January 2017.

Interview

Delivery manager was late to the interview and was combative during the whole process. Kept asking questions and then argued with every response. Was evident this individual didn't understand the technology stack they were hiring for and kept boasting about how great of an environment they had and how much "cool stuff" they were doing. Cool stuff doesn't mean anything if you're going to ask someone what text editor they prefer to use and then attack that person's choice. Interviewer described lots of movements between teams and said I should take an entry level job in any department and then jump around. Did not sound like a healthy work environment. Not a single question was asked about what was in the job description.

Various Cyber Related Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Annapolis Junction, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Hiring event in response to being awarded a contract with the DOD. Multiple immediate fill requirements. Approximately 15 candidates on hand and 4 interviewers broken up by occupational skill area. Interviewed with one person who used a pre-filled rating evaluation form to rate me as a candidate. Lasted about an hour start to finish and was given a contingent offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• General questions as they related to my background. A lot of opportunity to ask about the company.   1 Answer