SAIC Assistant Vice President/Health Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIC Assistant Vice President/Health Brand Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Assistant Vice President/Health Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail in response to my application and resume submission. I was asked to answer a list of additional questions via e-mail. This was followed up by a call from an HR rep, so set up a series of five one-on-one interviews over 10 business days. (One was via telephone with a VP in CA.) Unfortunately, the perception of the environment/culture was much different than the reality.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. What was difficult was making a connection to the interviewer that would open the door to a more comfortable interview session. If you can't make that connection, chances are good that you won't get a positive review.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The initial salary offer was so far above what I was expecting (more than $29K than I had anticipated), that no negotiation was necessary. I was quite shocked, actually.