SAIC Software Applications Engineer (SharePoint Administrative/Dev Position) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (North Charleston, SC) in August 2009.

Interview

Very straight forward, work related questions. No tests. For me it was more formality, as they were ready to bring me on based on multiple referals and the timeliness of the need. Not only did I meet with the Project Manager at SAIC the Goverment lead was brought in as well.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary / benifits requirements?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was done at the interview. Caught me a bit off guard, but I was able to get the salary I asked for without any issue. The base compensasatoin package is OK. The packages's are tenured based, so you don't get above average benifits until after your 5 year mark or higher. They offer above the norm as far as 401k matching but doing it again, I would have asked for more paid time off, or a bit more pay that could compensate for unpaid time off.