SAIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.6

Security Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• The interview process was very lengthy but very detailed and well presented. Be prepared and know your stuff.   Answer Question

Better offer elsewhere

Interview

Filled out online application then in-person interview. No technical questions, given an offer soon after. Easy!

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us? (Most difficult because they talked exhaustively)   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

In my experience the interview is based upon skills and accomplishments. They want to make sure you have the technical skills/abilities, but there are few if any behavioral questions. Mostly if you have the skills and the hiring manager likes you at the interview you will get the job.

Interview Questions

Interview

Hit and miss with team interviews. Sometimes you can work with phenomenal people, and sometimes not. As with most companies, you won't know until you are working in the weeds with colleagues.

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

The interview consisted of two SAIC senior engineers in charge of the project as well as a UCSD professor. The interview was conducted on campus which was nice. The had a copy of my resume, but bring yours in case everyone wants a copy of their own. Then they basically asked me to talk about things on my resume. Asking about classes, projects and activities. Interviewers were super nice and chill people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I received an email to schedule a phone interview with the manager of the team. It was a 30 minute interview, basic get to know you questions, nothing technical. Overall a very pleasant process.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Very informal, general questions about experience, salary history and desired work conditions. Specific questions regarding knowledge and performance histories regarding some aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• How did your team of contractors and government employees resolved conflicts regarding project performance?   Answer Question

VTC Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC in September 2010.

Interview

Recommended to fill a hire

Interview Questions

• Cite a time where you had trouble with a manager and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

take or leave it

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Over the phone and in-person interview with hiring manager. Recommended for on-boarding and went to corporate offices for ethics and Deltek training (1 day).

Interview Questions

• How do your skills match up to what the client is looking for in a candidate.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

The first interview was with 7 people. Ridiculously long but not horrible. The last guy was a old timer and was very challenging.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty easy. Got what I wanted.