SAIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.6

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by Recruiter . A security service send me a prescreening to fill-out, Scheduled for on site interview after 3 days.
    The receptionist at the door seems she was very tired of seeing candidates that come in and out for the interview. I was told there is only one interviewer on the interview confirmation email but I found 3 interviewers when I reached at the location. which I was not expected.
    They ask very simple questions. They were underestimating and didn't seems interested on the projects I did in college or my past work experience. Even-though the job description clearly mentioned 0 years of experience.
    The recruiter or hiring manager did not bother respond after the interview. They are shady and lazy . It is unprofessional to leave candidates hanging in this bad job market.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was during a career event. It lasted 30 minutes. We basically talked about what software experience I had either with school or an internship. The interviewer extensively covered my resume and just wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in Java or JavaScript?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter for SAIC. Had a great conversation with a recruiter who then set me up with another interview with department for the job and that interview went well. Once it came to talking about pay be prepared to send them what pay you're looking for. I was not prepared to talk pay at that time. They know what they are willing to pay so be prepared. Found this website after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Richmond, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an IT recruiting company about the position. He asked me a few questions about the role and asked about my security background. Then I had a One on one interview with the hiring manager. Very easy process

Interview Questions

• What if a customer complained about not being able to print, when the person right next to them is able to print ?   1 Answer

Senior Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter phone screen. In person interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager reviewed my credentials by going through day to day functions in my role and asking very simple questions about what I like/don't like in my role. I could tell she was very pleased with my candidate answers and flow of the interview as it related back to the role.

Interview Questions

• overall review of my day to day work functions/responsbilities   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC in May 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, interested in knowledge skills and abilities. No vague strength weakness questions. Skills and experience was the core of the interview. The interviewer was very professional. I would say that you need to be familiar with the corporation values.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (California, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy interview, job-related questions and not so much scenarios. Worked for SAIC in the past, applied online, got a phone call from the HR recruiter on a Monday scheduling my interview the next day. Heard back on Friday that I got the job and scheduled me to start 2 weeks from the next Monday. Only complaint is I didn't have barely any days to think about it and had to give my 2 weeks the same day I got my offer letter.

SAP Mm Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

The interviewer knew nothing about the job details and couldn't answer any questions regarding the project or the role he was interviewing for. I frustrated him to a point where he began to yell at me. The interview didn't last more than 5 minutes.Surprisingly I was hired over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about MM?   1 Answer

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

SAIC called me. No interview needed. I knew current employees that asked for me to work here. this is taking to long. I will not work at SAIC anymore after I find a better job.

Applications Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Oak Ridge, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a very thorough process, mine personally having been done by three people at once. Never be afraid to ask questions, and don't try to B.S. your way through by making it seem like you know the answer to a question when you don't. "I don't know" is a good answer if you really don't know. If you ask, they WILL give you feedback on your interview technique.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any substantial experience with customer service?   1 Answer