SAIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Originally interviewed with Human Resources manager. I was then asked to return for a second interview with the hiring manager (CFO) and was asked several questions regarding my qualifications.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Charleston, SC) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very long. THe interview went well. The questions were straightforward. Towards the end, the interviewer asked my salary expectation, I told him. He stated that the salary of the position was $20k less than I was willing to accept. This probably should have been mentioned earlier in the interview to avoid wasting time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Submitted application online, received a phone call within one week from a recruiter for a phone interview, set up inperson interview, interviewed with once for about two hours and then went back for a second interview with another hiring official.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess that will be beneficial to our company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

The interview process was casual, friendly, and non-intimidating with this particular operating group of SAIC. I sat at a conference table talking with my potential overall manager; I then interviewed with who my direct manager would be. Questions were related to experience and personality; nothing out of left field. One of the most comfortable interviews I have ever been on.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Fast, Was reached out to by a friend who put in my resume, HR Contacted me 2 days later, Set up a small telephone interview with me, Scheduled a phone interview with the Program manager, Service Line manager, and On site manager.

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience with prior equipment that I would be using. (Cryptographic devices), Which Certifications I held and Maintained.   Answer Question

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process for the role at SAIC came in multiple phases. Reuter phase that comprised of 3 interviews, Client phase which required 1 interview and meeting with multiple people and teams.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?
      Why do you want this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Phone Screening. In person. Whole process took about 2 weeks. You come on site, I was on a government site since they were contracting. They asked several questions all from my past experience and asked me to describe those experiences. Then there were a few behavioral questions, all were fairly straight forward.

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was contacted by SAIC's HR to set-up an appointment with the hiring manager. Ahead of the interview, I was informed the position was contingent on the company winning the contract; it was seven months after the initial interview that SAIC won the contract and called me back to set-up a start date.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to name one area about myself that I had considered lacking, and what steps I took to make improvements.   Answer Question

Deputy Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (El Paso, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Vice President for Programs called and provided job position description and asked if I was interested in the position. I said yes and set up a meeting with him at the home office.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations for this position?
      Do you have DPM experience?
      Are you familiar with the SAIC six phased process?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was minimal but to the point. I was asked what my salary range was and I responded. The VP stated this was doable and negotiations were concluded.

Remote Pilot Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview. No in person interview. The on-boarding process was generally easy. Only took about 2 weeks to receive and fill out all required paperwork. Drug test.

Interview Questions

• Are you well organized? Give examples
      Do you have knowledge of fixes and airways in ZOAs airspace?   Answer Question