SAIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.6

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was contacted by SAIC's HR to set-up an appointment with the hiring manager. Ahead of the interview, I was informed the position was contingent on the company winning the contract; it was seven months after the initial interview that SAIC won the contract and called me back to set-up a start date.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to name one area about myself that I had considered lacking, and what steps I took to make improvements.   Answer Question

Deputy Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (El Paso, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Vice President for Programs called and provided job position description and asked if I was interested in the position. I said yes and set up a meeting with him at the home office.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations for this position?
      Do you have DPM experience?
      Are you familiar with the SAIC six phased process?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was minimal but to the point. I was asked what my salary range was and I responded. The VP stated this was doable and negotiations were concluded.

Remote Pilot Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview. No in person interview. The on-boarding process was generally easy. Only took about 2 weeks to receive and fill out all required paperwork. Drug test.

Interview Questions

• Are you well organized? Give examples
      Do you have knowledge of fixes and airways in ZOAs airspace?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

The overall interview process was extremely easy. I knew that I had the job 5 minutes into the interview. It was straight to the point and very forward.

Interview Questions

• If your supervisor tells you to do something that you do not agree with, how do you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

standard basically went through my resume to see if I was a good fit. Had a phone screening first with HR, then the Hiring manager. Afterwards, I met the hiring manager and his manager.

Contracts Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Applied on company website. Received call from recruiter a few days later and set up a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Was your standard interview..what are you strengths, weaknesses..etc.

Policy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC in September 2015.

Interview

Was very relaxed and more interested in finding a fit in the company culture rather than qualifications. They didn't ask any particularly difficult questions and were very interested in answer mine. Quite enjoyable overall.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

They got to know me and figure out how well I would work with others. They also tried to figure out my future intentions and goals. Then they asked some general technical questions on how I would approach some problems.

Interview Questions

• What is it that you look for when reviewing C code with regards to errors that may pop up that seem benign if you were just working on C code at home or a school project?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Brief and unimpressive. It was obvious they had an internal candidate and were just going thru the motions. Questions were vague, open ended and really did not follow a logical progression for them to determine anything about myself.

Interview Questions

• No real questions just about things that were on my resume and my past experience.   1 Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Recruiter contact, interview 2 days later. Job offer in 5 days total. Interview was extensive, but weatherable to a fault. Recruiter was knowledgeable, and extremely gungho. My recruiter went above and beyond, to make this happen fast as possible.