SAIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I went to the D.C. office for an office visit where I was interviewed by three associates in one of their offices. I was there for almost an hour but they hardly asked me any questions. They mostly talked about the position and how they may or may not get the contract for that position, and random people in their office and their career paths

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to go in detail about anything on your resume   Answer Question

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was given an interview based on an employee referral. If you know someone who works here get a referral because it speeds the process up quite a bit. I was contacted and informally interviewed by several different recruiters as they tried to find the right place for me within SAIC. Interviewed with my manager once on the phone and was called a few days later with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about my experience and what I anticipated the job responsibilities to be   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people; the person who I was replacing and the program manager. It took about an hour for the interview. I was extremely nervous, but there was some small talk to put me at ease. I did the best that I could do in spite of not knowing some of the answers.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you were able to advise a client that their expectations would not be met.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

phone interview first, 2nd face to face or phone with 2 - 3 other people. duration about an hour. very easy to talk to people on the phone. experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• type of work previously done. expand on the experience using certifications on resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are pretty set on what they want to pay you, be prepared to state why you are worth more.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and the interviewers were very knowledgeable. My resume was reviewed prior to the interview and they came in with specific questions regarding my skills and experience. This was not a canned interview. It gave me a good sense of the company and the people I may potentially work with/for. I answered no to the question “Did you get an offer” because the position was offered to me however; I have not accepted at this time as I have not received a formal offer letter yet.

Interview Questions

• None, it was a skills based interview   1 Answer

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Morrisville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

two phone screens. The first phone screen was with hiring manager. The second phone screen was with the other administrators. After which there was a group face to face interview with all department members.

Interview Questions

• Basic skills questions. Questions on planning and procurement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

it was very long and i didnt like it. It was way too long. Could have been short, but we just talk and talk and talk. It took the entire day to get back home. I was late for my other job and i almost got fired from my previous job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Like most folks I work with, I am former military. So my interview was like this:
    Hey bud, heard you were getting out of the military. Do you have a job lined up? No? Well you do now.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clean record and pass a drug test?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

A day after applying I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me if I had and preferences in location or job role and then asked when I would have time to schedule a phone interview a few days later. No technical questions were asked, only went over experience on the resume and was explained what the job would be about. A few hour later I was informed they would like to do an in-person interview and flew me out to tour the job site and meet potential supervisors. No technical questions were asked and I was briefed more on the project and had a casual conversation about my personal background. An offer was made a day later.

Net Backup Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with the Manager and team lead. Manager met me in the lobby and pronounced my name with the appropriate cadence.Complimented my coming in on time. He started by asking a few general questions then introduced me to the lead who was dialing in from a remote location. The lead asked me several application specific questions which I answered. After about 30 minutes the lead excused himself. The manager asked me operating environment related questions for another 40 minutes. He then told me the nature of the environment I was potentially going to work in.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps needed to conduct a disaster recovery exercise.   Answer Question