SAIC Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIC Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was during a career event. It lasted 30 minutes. We basically talked about what software experience I had either with school or an internship. The interviewer extensively covered my resume and just wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in Java or JavaScript?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAIC

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC (Arlington, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about a day or two after posting my resume in their database. After I talked with her and applied for the position officially, it took the hiring manager less than an hour to decide that they wanted to bring me in for a personal interview. I met the hiring manager and the next day they came to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

There were a few reasons I declined:
    1) The benefits were less comprehensive than my current ones.
    2) The salary was less than I wanted.
    3) I was looking for a more senior role with more responsibilities.
    4) The other developer I met that would've been on my team seemed less than interested in speaking to me. He barely poked his head from behind his computer screens to say hello to me. He barely even spoke to the hiring manager when she asked him a question. Busy or not, if you want to impress a potential candidate, be prepared to be friendly.