SAIC Project Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIC Project Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (California, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy interview, job-related questions and not so much scenarios. Worked for SAIC in the past, applied online, got a phone call from the HR recruiter on a Monday scheduling my interview the next day. Heard back on Friday that I got the job and scheduled me to start 2 weeks from the next Monday. Only complaint is I didn't have barely any days to think about it and had to give my 2 weeks the same day I got my offer letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAIC

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial telephone screen followed by two in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding creating/analyzing processes, how to improve or codify.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted with no negotiation due to salary being above what I had asked for.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in November 2009.

Interview

I was promoted into the position. I had to sit with a couple of managers and explain how to perform several processes and I also had to take a skills test.

Interview Questions

• The skills test had some difficult portions. Some of the processes discussed in the test were exclusive to the company, so unless you were already in the company you wouldn't have a clue how to complete that particular process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary was as expected for my level of experience. pay was ok.