SAIC Interview Questions in Virginia Beach, VA | Glassdoor

SAIC Interview Questions in Virginia Beach, VA

Updated Aug 26, 2016

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very fair, but it took four different interview sessions to finally be hired. First, was a question and answer period. Then I was called in to perform a presenattiion with an audience of 12 people, then I was called for a follow on interview. Lastly, went in for another discussion on company benefits, and on that day I recieved a call from the recruuiter with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you explian the acquisition proeccess as it pertains tpo DoD acquisition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. I took the very frst salray number offered since I am retired military and salary was not an issue.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Student Recruit: Met with recruiter after a career fair, then I had to wait many months till negotiations moved forward.

Second larger interview then happened and they got in touch with me shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Very general basic coding questions, know your CS1 if applying for a programming job   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Communications was outstanding with the company. Expectations on the interview were clearly provided. I felt comfortable at the interview, the receptionists was very welcoming at the building and I was greeted on time for the interview. We began the interview with greetings and background of the interviewers and with my experiences. The interview lasted approx 45 min.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straight forward and there were no surprises. A Goof portion of the interview was discussing the potential position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was contingent, if SAIC wins the bid then I will go through the negotiations.