SAIC Interview Questions in Virginia Beach, VA | Glassdoor

SAIC Interview Questions in Virginia Beach, VA

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Maritime BMD Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewers and the interview process was totally professional. Great handshakes (A lost art in most venues), and each interviewer was very knowledgeable and forthcoming with their expectations. There was an extensive review of the subject matter as well as theoretical "what ifs" scenarios built in to test my responses and how to handle those situations.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very fair, but it took four different interview sessions to finally be hired. First, was a question and answer period. Then I was called in to perform a presenattiion with an audience of 12 people, then I was called for a follow on interview. Lastly, went in for another discussion on company benefits, and on that day I recieved a call from the recruuiter with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you explian the acquisition proeccess as it pertains tpo DoD acquisition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. I took the very frst salray number offered since I am retired military and salary was not an issue.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Student Recruit: Met with recruiter after a career fair, then I had to wait many months till negotiations moved forward.

Second larger interview then happened and they got in touch with me shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Very general basic coding questions, know your CS1 if applying for a programming job   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Communications was outstanding with the company. Expectations on the interview were clearly provided. I felt comfortable at the interview, the receptionists was very welcoming at the building and I was greeted on time for the interview. We began the interview with greetings and background of the interviewers and with my experiences. The interview lasted approx 45 min.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straight forward and there were no surprises. A Goof portion of the interview was discussing the potential position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was contingent, if SAIC wins the bid then I will go through the negotiations.