SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.6

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Telecom Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

The place was excellent to work but the person interviewing I think was a little intimidated by my resume. I nailed the interview but for whatever reason did not get it after talking for 2.5 hours nearly. Go figure.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked in Telecom?   1 Answer

Senior Vmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Group Interview (PM, Team Lead, Architect, Team Member) with question/answer from resume and VMware skillset. Like previous comment combative response to valid answers from group. Spend valuable time with OTHER potential job opportunities.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Recruiter responded to my online application, conducted phone screen. Was brought in a couple of weeks later for interviews and then brought back a few weeks later for last round of interviews. Friendly interviewers, casual environment. I got conflicting answers about why the job was open and how many openings the team actually had. The VP I interviewed with talked the whole hour and only asked me 1 question....I declined the offer because the process took too long, the inconsistent answers regarding number and reasons for openings and because some of the interviewers were clearly fishing for information (sometimes outright asking) about how things are doing at my current company and some of the examples of the team's accomplishsments were things that I did 5-10 years ago other places.....it left me with the impression that this group doesn't have ideas of its own and in some regards is pretty far behind the times

Interview Questions

• How does your current company handle x? What's their policy on that?   Answer Question

Senior Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter phone screen. In person interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager reviewed my credentials by going through day to day functions in my role and asking very simple questions about what I like/don't like in my role. I could tell she was very pleased with my candidate answers and flow of the interview as it related back to the role.

Interview Questions

• overall review of my day to day work functions/responsbilities   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (California, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy interview, job-related questions and not so much scenarios. Worked for SAIC in the past, applied online, got a phone call from the HR recruiter on a Monday scheduling my interview the next day. Heard back on Friday that I got the job and scheduled me to start 2 weeks from the next Monday. Only complaint is I didn't have barely any days to think about it and had to give my 2 weeks the same day I got my offer letter.

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process for the role at SAIC came in multiple phases. Reuter phase that comprised of 3 interviews, Client phase which required 1 interview and meeting with multiple people and teams.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?
      Why do you want this job?   1 Answer

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was contacted by SAIC's HR to set-up an appointment with the hiring manager. Ahead of the interview, I was informed the position was contingent on the company winning the contract; it was seven months after the initial interview that SAIC won the contract and called me back to set-up a start date.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to name one area about myself that I had considered lacking, and what steps I took to make improvements.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

standard basically went through my resume to see if I was a good fit. Had a phone screening first with HR, then the Hiring manager. Afterwards, I met the hiring manager and his manager.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Recruiter contact, interview 2 days later. Job offer in 5 days total. Interview was extensive, but weatherable to a fault. Recruiter was knowledgeable, and extremely gungho. My recruiter went above and beyond, to make this happen fast as possible.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed twice with SAIC about 3 weeks apart. They were very friendly and promoted a very easy and open interviewing environment. The first interview was simply behavioral and I was interviewed by 2 managers for about an hour. The second interview consisted of a mixture of behavioral and situational questions from 2 more hiring managers. I was then interviewed by 2 others that I would have been working with had I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job? What were your responsibilities?   Answer Question