SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed twice with SAIC about 3 weeks apart. They were very friendly and promoted a very easy and open interviewing environment. The first interview was simply behavioral and I was interviewed by 2 managers for about an hour. The second interview consisted of a mixture of behavioral and situational questions from 2 more hiring managers. I was then interviewed by 2 others that I would have been working with had I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job? What were your responsibilities?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I went to the D.C. office for an office visit where I was interviewed by three associates in one of their offices. I was there for almost an hour but they hardly asked me any questions. They mostly talked about the position and how they may or may not get the contract for that position, and random people in their office and their career paths

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to go in detail about anything on your resume   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and the interviewers were very knowledgeable. My resume was reviewed prior to the interview and they came in with specific questions regarding my skills and experience. This was not a canned interview. It gave me a good sense of the company and the people I may potentially work with/for. I answered no to the question “Did you get an offer” because the position was offered to me however; I have not accepted at this time as I have not received a formal offer letter yet.

Interview Questions

• None, it was a skills based interview   1 Answer

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

First contacted by recruiter via email to schedule a phone screening.
    About a week after the phone screen, received another email to schedule an in-person interview.

The instructions to get to the interview were detailed and helpful. The only thing that would make it better is to instruct applicants which entrance, and where to go after they enter. I almost missed the sign that said "visitors" and walked straight through armed security. Given that this is DC, I'm sure I would have been face to the floor, hands behind my back.

The interview itself was pleasant. The interviewers were friendly, welcoming, and made me feel like I was already part of the team. The recruiting manager even gave me his cell number to call if I had any questions.

But after that, everything went downhill. I was informed I would hear back the following week. I didn't get a response. I called the manager and was informed the recruiter would get back to, and that there was a budgeting issue that may prevent the job from being filled. I never got a response from the recruiter so I emailed asking for a follow-up and still nothing. Shortly thereafter I looked at the requisition online and it stated the position was filled.

I wished that if I didn't get the position, they would extend me the professional courtesy to tell me I was not selected and why. Applicants such as myself are professional enough to take rejection and learn from the experience. If not, then those applicants shouldn't get the position anyway. No response is the worst response. At least "no" meant I could start looking for other opportunities instead of waiting on this one.

But all-in-all, it was a pleasant experience and I would still apply for SAIC.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what this graph means to you (interviewer drew a 7-day trending up sinusoid)   1 Answer

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Rockville, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Questions

• what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question

GIS FMV Psotitions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

Took a long time (approximately 2 months) unitl i heard anything aside from an automated email reply.
    Once I recieved a phone call it was from the hiring manager for the contract and a technical analyst. They had my resume and asked I had time now for an interview. Interview went well, the hiring manager did not know a lot of the specifics of the contract and did not know the 'technical speak', which was why the technical analyst was there. Interview went well but they were obviously trying to hire for lower positions but they wanted someone with experience. I could speak to everything they required without problems. Said they would let people know in a few weeks about the position. Found out through an email the position was closed with no explaination.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult project you were involved in and how long you worked on it.   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to deploy overseas and what length of time?   Answer Question

USCIS - Senior Deployment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed at job fair, interview went great, I was told when an opening became available, I would be contacted. Three weeks later, an opening came available and nothing happened. Contacted HR rep and I wasn't on the hiring list, personal grudge... Can't contact hiring manager, do not have access through ISSIAC

Deputy Division Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Vienna, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Internal Interview one-on-one with other Deputy Division Manager - informal interview - focus was on problems, solutions, lessons learned.

Interview Questions

• Name three experiences were you were presented with a problem, how you solved it, and what were the lessons learned.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring manager forwarded my resume to the hr. And the hr called me up on a Friday morning. She asked several basic questions about my working permits, my relevant education background. Two behavioral questions but no technical questions at all. A follow up phone call from hiring manager was on next Tuesday (quite efficient by the way). We didn't chat a lot before we get to the interview. He asked me to describe relevant experience I listed on my resume and particularly asked me what my role was in those task. Overall it's a nice experience, but I don't know why I didn't get an offer.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in April 2010.

Interview

Human resources manager contacted me by phone and was flexible taking into consideration I was in a crowded place. He began by asking me to describe my whole job experience from the very beginnng. He later asked to highlight those areas that were related to the position I was applying to. He did not ask many questions but let me do most of the talking. In those areas that were not clear to him, he would ask a few questions fro teh purpose of keeping the conversation on track. I was asked about my current status and about my salary prespectives. He reiterated his company's intention to keep his employees happy. His behaviour was always gentlemen like and very friendly.