SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Reston, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

In the interview process you must be confident and honest. Never be arrogant, show that you know what you are talking about and above all look your interviewer's straight in the eye.

Interview Questions

• Did I have familiarity with an SOP   1 Answer
    • .Are you familiar with Has (high Availability)   1 Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Recruiter contact, interview 2 days later. Job offer in 5 days total. Interview was extensive, but weatherable to a fault. Recruiter was knowledgeable, and extremely gungho. My recruiter went above and beyond, to make this happen fast as possible.

Chief Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

A difficult process, interviewers were top down CC types. Interview was with 16 employees which went well with the exception of last one. I was left with the clear feeling that I was black-balled by last one!

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Rockville, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Questions

• what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail in response to my application and resume submission. I was asked to answer a list of additional questions via e-mail. This was followed up by a call from an HR rep, so set up a series of five one-on-one interviews over 10 business days. (One was via telephone with a VP in CA.) Unfortunately, the perception of the environment/culture was much different than the reality.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. What was difficult was making a connection to the interviewer that would open the door to a more comfortable interview session. If you can't make that connection, chances are good that you won't get a positive review.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The initial salary offer was so far above what I was expecting (more than $29K than I had anticipated), that no negotiation was necessary. I was quite shocked, actually.

War Games Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in September 2008.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day to set up a phone interview. I was then invited for an in-person interview, which had to wait till I was back in-country. For the in-person, I met with three sets of my peers to be, so everyone in the office had a chance to meet me, and then interviewed with my now boss. They were ready to make an offer, but a source of work dried up and they put of hiring for several months. They called me back in four months, and I was both still looking and still very interested in the position. I had a short additional interview with my boss, and then was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the requirement to do mundane, none-intellectual chores like database management?   Answer Question

Senior Vmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Group Interview (PM, Team Lead, Architect, Team Member) with question/answer from resume and VMware skillset. Like previous comment combative response to valid answers from group. Spend valuable time with OTHER potential job opportunities.

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process for the role at SAIC came in multiple phases. Reuter phase that comprised of 3 interviews, Client phase which required 1 interview and meeting with multiple people and teams.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?
      Why do you want this job?
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Recruiter responded to my online application, conducted phone screen. Was brought in a couple of weeks later for interviews and then brought back a few weeks later for last round of interviews. Friendly interviewers, casual environment. I got conflicting answers about why the job was open and how many openings the team actually had. The VP I interviewed with talked the whole hour and only asked me 1 question....I declined the offer because the process took too long, the inconsistent answers regarding number and reasons for openings and because some of the interviewers were clearly fishing for information (sometimes outright asking) about how things are doing at my current company and some of the examples of the team's accomplishsments were things that I did 5-10 years ago other places.....it left me with the impression that this group doesn't have ideas of its own and in some regards is pretty far behind the times

Interview Questions

• How does your current company handle x? What's their policy on that?   Answer Question

Principal Management Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Arlington, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Normal format - sat down with three different people. Met client site based staff to discuss what the client was looking for in the role. The interviews were conversational in nature.