SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.6

Project Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Falls Church, VA) in October 2008.

Interview

A former coworker had the position and talked about me to his boss. He recommended me for the position before he left. He even gave him some examples of my work and showed him some of my excel files. The interview was very easy as he had alread made up his mind to hire me before the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no real negoating on this as it was an advance ment from another department.

Senior Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in September 2009.

Interview

The position was part of a new government contract and i was transitioned over from an older contract.

Interview Questions

• The only down side was having to be a temp employee for a few months.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

Key leadership contacted regarding the skills and expertise that i represented. Further investigation required a series of interviews with department having the needs that i represent. Negotiations with internal procurement and other adminstrative personnel to work through paper trail required and signatures at various levels. The divisions between groups and the locations in working with people - which of these 4 people do I call and ask -or do I call all of them.

Interview Questions

• Inernet and company identification was difficult to connect with the correct group so an e-mail and access to the company information was limited. Then once this was set in place a periodic expiration constantly (bi-monthly) was required to maintain an identity. So all paper work had to be submitted again.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Described in the "Most Difficult" section.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC (Quantico, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process were great. There was one person from SAIC and one person from the subcontractor. The hiring process was quick and easy.

Negotiation

no negotiations

Seismologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SAIC (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Submit application and graduate school transcripts, invited to interview and present Dissertation to staff, soon after offered the position with very competitive salary negotiations. I was then introduced to the staff individually, and the direction of my research was discussed.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked during dissertation presentation, all challenging. No discussion of business case since the position was clearly as a staff scientist in support of DARPA's test-ban treaty program.   Answer Question

Negotiation

SAIC has completely transformed since my hire long ago. However, to my knowledge the application and interview for entry-level positions is similar

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and the interviewers were very knowledgeable. My resume was reviewed prior to the interview and they came in with specific questions regarding my skills and experience. This was not a canned interview. It gave me a good sense of the company and the people I may potentially work with/for. I answered no to the question “Did you get an offer” because the position was offered to me however; I have not accepted at this time as I have not received a formal offer letter yet.

Interview Questions

• None, it was a skills based interview   1 Answer

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Basic interview. Just know what the company is about and the details of the position you are applying for. Also, be prepared with the questions on what skills to you bring to the new postion

Senior Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter phone screen. In person interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager reviewed my credentials by going through day to day functions in my role and asking very simple questions about what I like/don't like in my role. I could tell she was very pleased with my candidate answers and flow of the interview as it related back to the role.

Interview Questions

• overall review of my day to day work functions/responsbilities   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

Initially, everything went well. However, towards the actual phone interview and face to face, it took sometime to get some sort of notice. The original recruiter for SAIC, passed me onto an intern and an assistant. Teh interviewer presented the company; including it's culture, and position quite thoroughly.

Proposal Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in July 2009.

Interview

Everything went really well. I was very impressed with SAIC. They told me they would make a decision the day of my interview. The next week I was told I was one of two and after that there was no communication from them. It's pretty rude to leave someone hanging with not so much as a "not interested".

Interview Questions

• What programs are you mot comfortable with?   2 Answers