SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.6

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Vmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Group Interview (PM, Team Lead, Architect, Team Member) with question/answer from resume and VMware skillset. Like previous comment combative response to valid answers from group. Spend valuable time with OTHER potential job opportunities.

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process for the role at SAIC came in multiple phases. Reuter phase that comprised of 3 interviews, Client phase which required 1 interview and meeting with multiple people and teams.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?
      Why do you want this job?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Recruiter responded to my online application, conducted phone screen. Was brought in a couple of weeks later for interviews and then brought back a few weeks later for last round of interviews. Friendly interviewers, casual environment. I got conflicting answers about why the job was open and how many openings the team actually had. The VP I interviewed with talked the whole hour and only asked me 1 question....I declined the offer because the process took too long, the inconsistent answers regarding number and reasons for openings and because some of the interviewers were clearly fishing for information (sometimes outright asking) about how things are doing at my current company and some of the examples of the team's accomplishsments were things that I did 5-10 years ago other places.....it left me with the impression that this group doesn't have ideas of its own and in some regards is pretty far behind the times

Interview Questions

• How does your current company handle x? What's their policy on that?   Answer Question

Principal Management Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Arlington, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Normal format - sat down with three different people. Met client site based staff to discuss what the client was looking for in the role. The interviews were conversational in nature.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (California, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy interview, job-related questions and not so much scenarios. Worked for SAIC in the past, applied online, got a phone call from the HR recruiter on a Monday scheduling my interview the next day. Heard back on Friday that I got the job and scheduled me to start 2 weeks from the next Monday. Only complaint is I didn't have barely any days to think about it and had to give my 2 weeks the same day I got my offer letter.

Senior Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter phone screen. In person interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager reviewed my credentials by going through day to day functions in my role and asking very simple questions about what I like/don't like in my role. I could tell she was very pleased with my candidate answers and flow of the interview as it related back to the role.

Interview Questions

• overall review of my day to day work functions/responsbilities   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Reston, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

In the interview process you must be confident and honest. Never be arrogant, show that you know what you are talking about and above all look your interviewer's straight in the eye.

Interview Questions

• Did I have familiarity with an SOP   1 Answer
    • .Are you familiar with Has (high Availability)   1 Answer

FAA UAS SME IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, general conversation of resume and qualifications, interviewers extremely open to questions. Discussed personnel I would be working with, availability of starting as soon as possible, post drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Clarification on past experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Zero negotiation, salary was what was budgeted.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview with Service Line Manager, we just talked about my college and work experience and how do I want to grow in the IT field. What work in school did I enjoy the most and how that work improve your learning style.

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was contacted by SAIC's HR to set-up an appointment with the hiring manager. Ahead of the interview, I was informed the position was contingent on the company winning the contract; it was seven months after the initial interview that SAIC won the contract and called me back to set-up a start date.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to name one area about myself that I had considered lacking, and what steps I took to make improvements.   Answer Question