SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.6

FAA UAS SME IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, general conversation of resume and qualifications, interviewers extremely open to questions. Discussed personnel I would be working with, availability of starting as soon as possible, post drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Clarification on past experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Zero negotiation, salary was what was budgeted.

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Rockville, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Questions

• what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question

Director of Payroll Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

It was fast and very efficient

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Hiring processes are highly varied. HR has little-to-no role. Expect to identify your experience in detail, to have certifications often required for key government support roles.

Imagery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Lexington Park, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with the basic questions. Second interview was much more difficult as it was made up of team members I would be working with from multiple companies.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were based on the current mission that I had no clue about and pertained to past mistakes by the current team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Via email, and I declined the 1st offer and countered.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial telephone screen followed by two in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding creating/analyzing processes, how to improve or codify.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted with no negotiation due to salary being above what I had asked for.

Software, Security & Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

I did not do a standard interview. I was hired by a hiring manager I was in a Sun Solaris class with. After two days he offered me a job. After that he found out that Lockheed would not allow him to hire me, as I worked for them, as there were a sub, so he searched until he found another division who needed my skills. I did an interview with 6 staff, but had a offer in the mail box when I got home that day.

Interview Questions

• lots of questions on networking, Encryption, and Unix/Microsoft Server Systems   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

Key leadership contacted regarding the skills and expertise that i represented. Further investigation required a series of interviews with department having the needs that i represent. Negotiations with internal procurement and other adminstrative personnel to work through paper trail required and signatures at various levels. The divisions between groups and the locations in working with people - which of these 4 people do I call and ask -or do I call all of them.

Interview Questions

• Inernet and company identification was difficult to connect with the correct group so an e-mail and access to the company information was limited. Then once this was set in place a periodic expiration constantly (bi-monthly) was required to maintain an identity. So all paper work had to be submitted again.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Described in the "Most Difficult" section.

Senior EVM Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Interview process is very easy. Initial call with Intercompany Recruiting Staff who with you reviews your skillsets, goals and salary expectations. Second call with manager with questions regarding your abilities and general converation to learn about you and how you would fit in with the team. Third interview, if contract work, with customer. If all is good, you are hired within a week or two.

Interview Questions

• Know your stuff. Don't be too general in answering project scheduling questions and by all means do give examples or scenarios for your answers. No overly difficult questions, very friendly interview conversations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be shy in asking the salary range. Ask questions and what you are expected to deliver, be sure to listen to the questions and respond truthfully in what you expect.

EVM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Arlington, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Based upon my past experience, SAIC offered me the opportunity to represent the US Army as an EVM ANALYST for all contracts for non-it products. I interface with the DoD PARCA on EVM performance monthly and DoD records the problem contracts. As this representative, the US Army improved between 30% and 50% per month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a salary starting at $115,000.