SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.5

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Telecom Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

The place was excellent to work but the person interviewing I think was a little intimidated by my resume. I nailed the interview but for whatever reason did not get it after talking for 2.5 hours nearly. Go figure.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked in Telecom?   1 Answer

Senior Vmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Group Interview (PM, Team Lead, Architect, Team Member) with question/answer from resume and VMware skillset. Like previous comment combative response to valid answers from group. Spend valuable time with OTHER potential job opportunities.

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was contacted by SAIC's HR to set-up an appointment with the hiring manager. Ahead of the interview, I was informed the position was contingent on the company winning the contract; it was seven months after the initial interview that SAIC won the contract and called me back to set-up a start date.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to name one area about myself that I had considered lacking, and what steps I took to make improvements.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

standard basically went through my resume to see if I was a good fit. Had a phone screening first with HR, then the Hiring manager. Afterwards, I met the hiring manager and his manager.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Recruiter contact, interview 2 days later. Job offer in 5 days total. Interview was extensive, but weatherable to a fault. Recruiter was knowledgeable, and extremely gungho. My recruiter went above and beyond, to make this happen fast as possible.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I went to the D.C. office for an office visit where I was interviewed by three associates in one of their offices. I was there for almost an hour but they hardly asked me any questions. They mostly talked about the position and how they may or may not get the contract for that position, and random people in their office and their career paths

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to go in detail about anything on your resume   Answer Question

Net Backup Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with the Manager and team lead. Manager met me in the lobby and pronounced my name with the appropriate cadence.Complimented my coming in on time. He started by asking a few general questions then introduced me to the lead who was dialing in from a remote location. The lead asked me several application specific questions which I answered. After about 30 minutes the lead excused himself. The manager asked me operating environment related questions for another 40 minutes. He then told me the nature of the environment I was potentially going to work in.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps needed to conduct a disaster recovery exercise.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Basic interview. Just know what the company is about and the details of the position you are applying for. Also, be prepared with the questions on what skills to you bring to the new postion

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

First contacted by recruiter via email to schedule a phone screening.
    About a week after the phone screen, received another email to schedule an in-person interview.

The instructions to get to the interview were detailed and helpful. The only thing that would make it better is to instruct applicants which entrance, and where to go after they enter. I almost missed the sign that said "visitors" and walked straight through armed security. Given that this is DC, I'm sure I would have been face to the floor, hands behind my back.

The interview itself was pleasant. The interviewers were friendly, welcoming, and made me feel like I was already part of the team. The recruiting manager even gave me his cell number to call if I had any questions.

But after that, everything went downhill. I was informed I would hear back the following week. I didn't get a response. I called the manager and was informed the recruiter would get back to, and that there was a budgeting issue that may prevent the job from being filled. I never got a response from the recruiter so I emailed asking for a follow-up and still nothing. Shortly thereafter I looked at the requisition online and it stated the position was filled.

I wished that if I didn't get the position, they would extend me the professional courtesy to tell me I was not selected and why. Applicants such as myself are professional enough to take rejection and learn from the experience. If not, then those applicants shouldn't get the position anyway. No response is the worst response. At least "no" meant I could start looking for other opportunities instead of waiting on this one.

But all-in-all, it was a pleasant experience and I would still apply for SAIC.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what this graph means to you (interviewer drew a 7-day trending up sinusoid)   1 Answer

FAA UAS SME IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, general conversation of resume and qualifications, interviewers extremely open to questions. Discussed personnel I would be working with, availability of starting as soon as possible, post drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Clarification on past experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Zero negotiation, salary was what was budgeted.