SAIF Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIF Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIF (Salem, OR).

Interview

there was a phone interview and then an intense panel interview with different people asking quesitons. there was also a written portion of the interview. the tour of the facility was also actually part of the interview as they asked the tour guide what questions you asked. the process took a long time and there were many people interviewed. it was over a month from the date that i applied online until i was offered the position. after hiring as a trainee, there is an intense training program that culminates in a test for certification. the test must be passed in order to continue on with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Other Interview Reviews for SAIF

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIF in October 2008.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first was with three supervisors and the second is with three directors. After the first interview, they have you write a sample letter. Upon offer, they also request copies of past reviews from prior employer. I am not sure if the offer would be rescinded if you are unable to provide those.

Interview Questions

• They will ask for specific examples of how you have handled certain situations. They do not want general answers. At first interview, if you get there early, you can preview the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation of salary.