SAIT Polytechnic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIT Polytechnic Interview Questions

3.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIT Polytechnic.

Interview

I met the director through a colleague.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 levels of Kirkpatrick's evaluation model? Which do you have most experience with.   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Recruiter called me at a time when I said I was about to enter a meeting at my current workplace. I asked to reschedule it the following day and she agreed to call me in the afternoon... Following day came and she never called me at all. I made sure my afternoon was clear of any potential conflicts in order to ensure that I could talk to her whenever she called in the afternoon. I called and left a voicemail to follow-up and never received a call back regardless.

SAIT recruiters, please be mindful when calling your selected candidates as they are also BUSY individuals who cannot sometimes answer your interview questions when you INITIALLY call. It should also be common knowledge that you should also ensure you call the specific candidate back after agreeing to it, rather than waste that person's time.

I am rather disappointed by this phone interview and recruitment experience, especially since I attended SAIT years ago. The education experience was great, but I can't say the same for its managerial operations though after this experience. I was potentially looking forward to working and helping SAIT realize its mission and support for its students, but it looks like my efforts, skills, and time will be best used elsewhere instead.

Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIT Polytechnic (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Lots of jobs require time consuming projects. There are generally multiple interviews. There is a phone screening for people outside the company, followed by several panel style interviews. Expect to wait a long time to hear back. Things move at "SAIT speed"

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SAIT Polytechnic.

Interview

I had applied for a position internally as my contract was coming to an end. The recruitment specialist did not give me instructions on supplies to bring for my presentation. The hiring manager was late for the interview and he didn't make eye contact with me except when he was talking. Overall was not engaged with what I was saying and as an internal employee I thought I would even get a "thank you for applying but we will not be moving forward and would encourage you to continue applying to positions at SAIT." I was promised feedback and never got even apply update!!
    I interviewed for another admin position and to sum it up, I got speculative looks most of the time. No matter what I said, they already made up their mind before I even interviewed. What a negative experience!!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIT Polytechnic (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process went smoothly they contacted me quickly to set up times for the interview and the location of the interview was easy to find, but they never notified me either way about position being filled, very disappointed.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAIT Polytechnic (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a call from the Staffing Agency explaining the job position as well as the contract period. Post initial successful pre-screening, I had a phonic interview with SAIT Hiring Manager and was asked questions about my past experience and was given situations to gauge my behavioural responses.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain my previous job experience and skills   1 Answer

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIT Polytechnic (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

1. phone screening
        asked about the applying reason, experience, vision, technical level, strength and weakness
    2. technical interview
       what is DW? what is SCD Type1 and 2?

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIT Polytechnic (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy. Set of technical and HR questions. There were 3 people who interviewed me. They asked me to rate myself in the technologies I have used. It was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to learn something new in a short notice of time   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIT Polytechnic (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with an HR person & in-person interview with hiring manager and HR person. The HR person was very friendly and courteous and answered all of my questions regarding pay, benefits and perks. The in-person panel interview was stressful as all are but they made me comfortable in the interview by smiling and being very friendly.

Interview Questions

• General administrative questions (time management, organization, teamwork)   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIT Polytechnic (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was in 2 processes, Typical behaviour questions, some questions about job responsible and examples of previous experiences and they related to responsibilities of the advertised position. Just prepare for interview and give lots of examples.