SAP Agile Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Agile Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied and got an interview after about 2 weeks. The interviewers were very friendly and the interview was smooth and conversational. I was asked some behavioural questions and then some whiteboard algorithm questions. The algorithm questions were fairly straightforward. They gave me a chance to ask some questions in the end. I received an offer the next business day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

A one hour interview usually with a manager and an engineer, heavily focused on Object Oriented Design along with general behavioral questions, including going over the reusme with the manager and talking about personal challenges

Agile Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP in February 2017.

Interview

The overall process was quite smooth. I applied online and received a phone call a week later to book an interview. During the interview, we started off with quick introductions and a few behavioral questions which lasted around 15 minutes. Then some code review and technical questions for the remaining 45 minutes. Interviewers were helpful and very nice. Would recommend doing some practice on OOP.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What was a project you worked on and your role within it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, set up interview within 2-3 days. Met with dev manager who asked me about my background, school projects, etc. Got an easy algorithm question and then a more open-ended design question. Received offer the next business day morning.

Agile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Got a voice mail from the Philippines telling me that they emailed me about scheduling an interview when they never emailed me at all. Interview was scheduled and I went in for my interview and my interviewers were late. I had to wait 30+ minutes because they messed up the times. The company asked another candidate to go for lunch and come back in 2 hours for his interview. Absolutely unacceptable. The interviewers were not prepared at all.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about classes and a so-called "algorithm" question that wasn't even an algorithm question.   Answer Question

Agile Developer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

One algorithm question and some follow up questions regarding improvements
    One vague design question and 5 mins worth of behavioural questions and past experiences working with others. Overall pretty straight forward.

Agile Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

30 minutes of non-technical questions like "Tell me about yourself", "why do you want to work here", "what do you want to get out of this position/what are you interested in working on", "walk me through one of your projects and why you did it"

Agile Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Submitted resume through university co-op site and was contacted in about 1 week. Scheduled interview for 1 week later and received job offer in 3 business days. Interview was 1 hour with 2 interviewers and they were very nice. There were some questions based off resume and 1 easy algorithm question and a lot of multi-thread and scalability questions. My recruiter was probably the most responsive and helpful one I've worked with. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• How do you prove to a customer that you made a program faster?   Answer Question

Agile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

There were normal behaviour questions and questions about my resume. then we went straight into technical questions. There were 4 people in total interviewing me, which was stressful. I was grilled about 1 hour and those technical questions were not easy.

Interview Questions

• they asked about a modified binary search   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Friendly environment and not too hard questions. I had an hour interview early in the morning. Everything was on time and we had an interesting conversation. We started with an ice breaker and the went over my resume and cover letter. Then the interviewer started to ask technical questions about OOP and design. I had a coding question as well which was a data structure typical question. The questions could vary but they are all from common programming questions.