SAP Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Associate Consultant Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Found me from linked in. Invited for a phone interview. Talked about some general information on the resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

I submitted my application online, 2 weeks later they reached out to me, scheduling a phone interview with HR representative for scanning purposes. A month later I was scheduled a 1 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager was a pleasure to talk, Then site interview with 3 top US managers and a presentation. I was called the same day with a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• If you were told that you had to go to client (company), and speak about this product you had no idea about, how would you prepare? You have less than 24 hours.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. They pay well.

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via an online application through my university. He set me up with three phone interviews the following week. After passing that round, the recruiter set me up to fly to Philadelphia for a face-to-face interview. Interview was 45 min. panel interview with my hiring manager, recruiter, and one other person whom I had not interviewed with before. The whole process was very informative and well-organized.

Interview Questions

• The project manager of a company your are consulting for works for the client. He insists on going through with a particular part of the implementation in violation of best practices and you know that if you were to proceed his information systems would be inoperable within 6 months. How would you handle this situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

i submitted resume in the morning and got call from manager in 30 min

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

SELECTED
    Smooth process
    First, Online Exam if shortlisted, then Interview has,
    4 rounds: 2 Technicals,1 Managerial and 1 HR.
    Asked about C,C++,DBMS & SQL and about SAP SE
    Be calm and confident and risk taking.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyse and predict the next installment defaulter looking at the data of a bank loan?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I am campus hired and faced 3 interviews to crack it. The company process was nice and require deep knowledge. You should have deep understanding of basic concepts of all the CS/IT subjects. The people were awesome and very supportive.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

First it's a phone interview, where you have to talk about your CV and motivation. The second stage is a role play session where you stage a presentation to an SAP customer, based on information provided that describes a business case of a SAP implementation. There are 3 interviewers, and they ask you questions, in a confrontative way, to the point that they are rude and dismissive to you. You need to show calm and expect a very hard time in this questioning. You also need to show communication skills that are required for a customer facing role.

Interview Questions

• The questions depend on your intervention, but you should expect "stupid" questions or some sarcasm. Not a pleasant experience.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

very brief and concise question.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Started with phone interview, and if it is successful, will continue with on site interview.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Applied online and heard back from a recruiter about 2 months after applying. I believe I completed a questionnaire, then based on the results I was set up to phone interview with a current consultant. The conversation covered many typical phone screen questions tailored to the role. The conversation was fairly informal however and we covered many topics.

I was invited to Philly for an interview. I did not heard anything other than I was selected for several weeks. Eventually they sent a confirmation email cover what needed to be done flight wise and a little about what would occur at the interview. I assume this was done so to not give any extra time on the presentation to people, but caused them to pay several hundred dollars extra in last minute airfare (someone in HR should probably look into that to save $). Took a flight out in the morning and left that night. SAP also covered meals, parking, use of your own car, or anything related to the interview.

Took a cab out to the office. Waited with 3 other people that seemed to also be interviewing. I gave my presentation to two consultants, who then started the interview questions. They were standard corporate behavioral questions, then some more that are centered on the fit for the role (related to travel life-style of the job, type of personalities you encounter, etc). Took roughly an hour and I returned to the airport.

I did not receive an offer, but I really appreciated that the HR rep called a couple days later, at the start of the next week, to let me know. The HR rep also called the afternoon prior to leaving for Philly to wish me luck and if I had any last-minute questions. This is the best treatment I received during my job search, and goes a long way when compared against people who don't even thank you for a resume, or even let you know with a standard 'thanks, no thanks' emails after you interview.

Interview Questions

• The "if a client wants a system that will cause problems down the road" dilemma question.   1 Answer