SAP Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 2, 2017

3.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. I had a lot of fun networking and talking to everyone. The first interview was with a recruiter. The second was with the head of the consultant department for North America on the phone and it was technical. Then I was called in for a final interview which consisted of me presenting on a topic for 10 minutes and then a few more technical questions along with normal interview questions. Also had to do an online assessment. I have not heard back about the job but this is something I want to do and I would love to go through the interview process again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Found me from linked in. Invited for a phone interview. Talked about some general information on the resume.

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

I submitted my application online, 2 weeks later they reached out to me, scheduling a phone interview with HR representative for scanning purposes. A month later I was scheduled a 1 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager was a pleasure to talk, Then site interview with 3 top US managers and a presentation. I was called the same day with a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• If you were told that you had to go to client (company), and speak about this product you had no idea about, how would you prepare? You have less than 24 hours.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. They pay well.

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via an online application through my university. He set me up with three phone interviews the following week. After passing that round, the recruiter set me up to fly to Philadelphia for a face-to-face interview. Interview was 45 min. panel interview with my hiring manager, recruiter, and one other person whom I had not interviewed with before. The whole process was very informative and well-organized.

Interview Questions

• The project manager of a company your are consulting for works for the client. He insists on going through with a particular part of the implementation in violation of best practices and you know that if you were to proceed his information systems would be inoperable within 6 months. How would you handle this situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

i submitted resume in the morning and got call from manager in 30 min

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

SELECTED
    Smooth process
    First, Online Exam if shortlisted, then Interview has,
    4 rounds: 2 Technicals,1 Managerial and 1 HR.
    Asked about C,C++,DBMS & SQL and about SAP SE
    Be calm and confident and risk taking.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyse and predict the next installment defaulter looking at the data of a bank loan?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I am campus hired and faced 3 interviews to crack it. The company process was nice and require deep knowledge. You should have deep understanding of basic concepts of all the CS/IT subjects. The people were awesome and very supportive.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

First it's a phone interview, where you have to talk about your CV and motivation. The second stage is a role play session where you stage a presentation to an SAP customer, based on information provided that describes a business case of a SAP implementation. There are 3 interviewers, and they ask you questions, in a confrontative way, to the point that they are rude and dismissive to you. You need to show calm and expect a very hard time in this questioning. You also need to show communication skills that are required for a customer facing role.

Interview Questions

• The questions depend on your intervention, but you should expect "stupid" questions or some sarcasm. Not a pleasant experience.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

very brief and concise question.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Started with phone interview, and if it is successful, will continue with on site interview.