SAP Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward and had 3 rounds. After a brief 40 minutes technical & past work phone interview, i was called for a face to face interview. Both the interviews were technical with a few behaviorial type questions like what you want to become in next years, why that didn't work out etc. After phone and face to face, it was time for coding test in which i was asked to design and build a Web based system. It had some specific requirements and constraints.

All in all they were interested in understanding how much of a 'system-design' mindset I have.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

first something about my projects and then some basic idea about object-oriented programming questions. And what did I use in my project. Basically the interview goes as I thought, maybe there will be another round to interview.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between interface and abstract class   1 Answer

Director Reporting to Chief Operating Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

COO was very cordial but the internal recruiter was tough. Was hard to cut through the internet cycle but once I did, I felt that the recruiter's mind was made up and I was not really going to be considered

Interview Questions

• The internal recruiter told me that they did not think I had enough financial background.   1 Answer

Integration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Reviewed my former Consulting Assignments and implementation of various components and products. Spoke to both my technical and managerial capabilities. Isolated the conversation to my strengths in certain areas and discussed my methodology of managing core teams and integration.

Spoke about managing timeline, budget and customer expectations. Interview was held with three SAP Associates in a round table format.

Interview Questions

• How I handle working with individuals who are under a lot of pressure and are frustrated that they are having a difficult time resolving a problem.   1 Answer

Location of Job was not possible for me to travel to at that time.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

It was just a brief overview of my skills and expertise. It was basically through a referral from one of my professor at Georgia state university. So not much was asked.

Interview Questions

• What are you technical skills that are relevant for this role   1 Answer

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Recruiter called from my monster profile. Three rounds of interview. First was over phone, second was with my manager (very basic HR questions) third was with a platinum consultant. He was very nice and didn't ask any difficult questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes negotiated and got a $5K raise