SAP Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

SAP Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Feb 1, 2017

Director Reporting to Chief Operating Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

COO was very cordial but the internal recruiter was tough. Was hard to cut through the internet cycle but once I did, I felt that the recruiter's mind was made up and I was not really going to be considered

Interview Questions

• The internal recruiter told me that they did not think I had enough financial background.   1 Answer

Integration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Reviewed my former Consulting Assignments and implementation of various components and products. Spoke to both my technical and managerial capabilities. Isolated the conversation to my strengths in certain areas and discussed my methodology of managing core teams and integration.

Spoke about managing timeline, budget and customer expectations. Interview was held with three SAP Associates in a round table format.

Interview Questions

• How I handle working with individuals who are under a lot of pressure and are frustrated that they are having a difficult time resolving a problem.   1 Answer

Location of Job was not possible for me to travel to at that time.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

It was just a brief overview of my skills and expertise. It was basically through a referral from one of my professor at Georgia state university. So not much was asked.

Interview Questions

• What are you technical skills that are relevant for this role   1 Answer

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Recruiter called from my monster profile. Three rounds of interview. First was over phone, second was with my manager (very basic HR questions) third was with a platinum consultant. He was very nice and didn't ask any difficult questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes negotiated and got a $5K raise