SAP Business Support Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Business Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Bellevue, WA) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online and received a request for a phone interview two weeks later. The phone interview went well and they asked me to come on site less than a week later to meet with the team. All of the interviewers made a point of saying how busy they were and how they needed to check their e-mail during the interview. The team relied on an outside consultant, not an SAP Concur employee to ask technical questions for a role they would neither oversee or work with after the first 30 days. She looked at my resume, but rather than focus on my 12 years of work experience, she asked why I had a gap between my Masters Degree and my first job. I was taken back by this, as it has nothing to do with the position but explained it in a thoughtful manner. However, she did not seem impressed. After all the interviews they said they would call in two days and never did. They said I would be better suited for a Business Support Manager role at Concur which was exactly what I had interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• You've been working for 12 years, but why do you have a one year gap between your Masters Degree and your first job?   1 Answer