SAP Client Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Started with several phone interviews with regional VP and 2 local VPs. Then face-to-face with hiring manager. It was all over the phone until the last in-person interview. Was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience selling big deals.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

A mix of phone and in-person interviews (total of 12) over a 2 month period. I was flown to two out of country interviews to meet with regional executives. The same recruiter followed me throughout the entire process which is extremely helpful and reassuring. Everyone I met was very professional and straighforward - transparency seems to be a common thread across the corporate culture.

The calibre of the executives I met as well the scope and reach of the organization was very impressive. I was actually quite shocked how "no-frills" their approach was. Was expecting much more "glam" and "courting" but it was much more down to earth, real and "this is who we are and our brand is not all about marketing". I was also struck by how young everyone was (compared to other organizations). Most top notch organizations in IT have a predominantly male and gray-haired team - the executives I met were all under 50 and some as young as late 30s. This showed me that they value young talent and are willing to give them greater responsibilities rather than opt for the traditional tenure advancement that some organizations favor.

It is definitely a company I hope to work for one day. The interview process was respectful, swift and straightfoward (even though it was 12 interviews, the lapse of time between each was very short and I received feedback from my recruiter regularly after each interview. Communication remained open at all times and nothing was vague - all questions were allowed and when someone didn't know the answer they would get informed and get back to you asap. Overall, you felt a high sense of collaboration and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• If I suggest a new position for you - hired immediately for VP of territory with X package - what would you say?   1 Answer
    • You seem aggressive - are you?   1 Answer
    • What is your negotiating style?   1 Answer

Due to legal clauses hindering my coverage of certain clients, I was unable to accept the offer unfortunately. SAP has a corporate policy of not getting involved with legal issues related to employees (non-compete etc) so I was on my own and didn't want to take the risk.